• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Addition and completion of the game with the right scenes and stories telling and showing the characters telling and revealing their character. (In the settlement of the people there is a tavern and a cunning mistress of the tavern, (She has already gone on the sly that would make more money for the GG, And on the branch when the GG Bimbo Mistress of the tavern can do better :) (She has already decided to take advantage of that GH Buduchi Bimbo stupid and she can pay less and tipped hostess cleaned herself) But you Bimbo in the tavern at all is not disclosed as a hostess tavern itself has not yet shown :) to the full) There is also a cunning adventurer in addition and it is joined by her friend from the brothel :) (This adventurer has already framed her friend and that got into a brothel, and then sent to her GG and when 2 friends in a place they decide to send GG to the city of orcs these two ladies send GG supposedly on a reconnaissance in the city of orcs (Need to develop these two ladies :) ), brothel, 2 different house owners + hotel with a rather interesting hotel owner :) , BIMBO line should be developed and filled, )

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Addition and completion of the game with the right scenes and stories telling and showing the characters telling and revealing their character. (In the settlement of the people there is a tavern and a cunning mistress of the tavern, (She has already gone on the sly that would make more money for the GG, And on the branch when the GG Bimbo Mistress of the tavern can do better :) (She has already decided to take advantage of that GH Buduchi Bimbo stupid and she can pay less and tipped hostess cleaned herself) But you Bimbo in the tavern at all is not disclosed as a hostess tavern itself has not yet shown :) to the full) There is also a cunning adventurer in addition and it is joined by her friend from the brothel :) (This adventurer has already framed her friend and that got into a brothel, and then sent to her GG and when 2 friends in a place they decide to send GG to the city of orcs these two ladies send GG supposedly on a reconnaissance in the city of orcs (Need to develop these two ladies :) ), brothel, 2 different house owners + hotel with a rather interesting hotel owner :) , BIMBO line should be developed and filled, )
Do you kow what's his other game by the way?

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
It's not necessary the author didn't seem to quit this game. And makes updates for the game
(Sort of like :)) (Although it may be slow, but it does.)
it would be cool if people who would release an update at least 1-2 times every two months participated in the game. And then tired of waiting for updates half a year. plus it would be cool to fix at least a few bugs

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
I thought, what if there are more quests that I didn’t go through and scenes that I didn’t see. so I am writing this post. people who are sure that they have seen absolutely all the scenes in the game, what quests are often missed by beginners?

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
Hello, how can I continue the mission of Lone wolf. I don't know which is the 43rd orc.
In Blake's mission, I already have the Bad end, but it still doesn't count as done.
thks

Reactions: gundammacross31

Davey24

Dec 23, 2021
When I return to Priapas tent after the first time(boobjob), she feeds me and then the screen turns black (glitches) and the tent sex scene is not shown. It just shows them lying down on the bed. I found the futa tent scenes in the game file but does anyone else experience this issue. Is there any way I can play through this and be able to watch the sex scenes? Please help.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
When I return to Priapas tent after the first time(boobjob), she feeds me and then the screen turns black (glitches) and the tent sex scene is not shown. It just shows them lying down on the bed. I found the futa tent scenes in the game file but does anyone else experience this issue. Is there any way I can play through this and be able to watch the sex scenes? Please help.
Personally, I had no problems with the Futanari elf

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes