taglag

Aug 6, 2019
pleas how can i meet the goblin woman
My memory is if staying with old man, they eventually have you getting flour from the inn keeper, and you talk to the guy in store that sells or you can steal his carrot's, and ask him if he know's a place where you could get flour ( Because she hate's dealing with the inn keeper).

that should send you to the Goblin lady. (There may be other ways, but I do remember that)

Reactions: kmca

kmca

Feb 27, 2021
pleas
how to get out of tunnel I am blocked
I did not re-accede to the city of orcs
with sophie and the other girls

Verboacido

Jan 29, 2021
anyway to avoid breast size change?
whenever i get the option to dance and do it, the character model changes going up in size
also i think it skips a few stages as she dances kinda naked
Hi I run into this bug too, is there any way to workaround this? thank you in advance.

909reas

Aug 9, 2022
No matter how much I dance, the innkeeper's dance never opens. please someone who knows what i should do,thanks

Reactions: GlaFo

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
No matter how much I dance, the innkeeper's dance never opens. please someone who knows what i should do,thanks
I think the threshold is something like 20 dances or something. Sure you did that many? (Yes, the base mechanics of the game are extremely grindy.)

Reactions: 909reas

909reas

Aug 9, 2022
how do you get the vicky sophie mrs debbie futa elf scene

I guess after doing a few quests you have to click and insulting sophie in the tavern, then to prove she's better than you she goes and starts blowjob in the brothel (you shouldn't be a cum addict and working in a brothel by the way) then while you're wandering around the brothel at night you see her come out and sneak away. You must choose to follow. and the most important requirement is you should choose undress while rescuing the two girls in the first mission, if you choose fake instead, the futa elf will appear in the first mission, but I don't know how the road turns out and whether it's threesome.

909reas

Aug 9, 2022
I think the threshold is something like 20 dances or something. Sure you did that many? (Yes, the base mechanics of the game are extremely grindy.)

yes mate much more then 20, i have wench and bunny costume but fcking innkeeper never invited me, I almost rape him !!

kmca

Feb 27, 2021
Do you have a video? to explain what I have to do?
because I’m stuck in the tunelle of the previous version
I tried to leave the tunnel but I couldn’t

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If I understand well it is not only dancing
you have also dream about innkeper--- maybe is a mix dancing and dreaming

evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
It is a combination of things. You need to have danced a certain amount of times. Also you need to have progressed the game to at least you working in the brothel. You need the bunny dancer dreams maxed and the innkeeper dreams something like 3-5 times.

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
Coomer alert, Coomer alert! I'm stuck in the city of Silverfield, conquered by Orcs.. I have a "strange key" but I don't know which door I should use it on. In the quest log it says "find room A1".. Another problem, I can't enter and sleep in the pens, the game just transports me outside... I can't find anything to eat except goblin coom :p Playing android version posted by the66.. I would be grateful for any hint, but I'm prepared to give up as the game is unfinished and riddled with bad features...

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes