Oct 4, 2020
Coomer alert, Coomer alert! I'm stuck in the city of Silverfield, conquered by Orcs.. I have a "strange key" but I don't know which door I should use it on. In the quest log it says "find room A1".. Another problem, I can't enter and sleep in the pens, the game just transports me outside... I can't find anything to eat except goblin coom :p Playing android version posted by the66.. I would be grateful for any hint, but I'm prepared to give up as the game is unfinished and riddled with bad features...
It's up the stairs in the pub/church.

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
You mean one of the four doors in the back of the defiled church? I tried several times and it's still locked even if I have the key in the inventory... Even tried equipping the key.. Still nada :cry:

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
But I can't go to sleep, that's the problem :ROFLMAO: nevermind, unfinished, bug infested games aren't worth that much effort... Thnx anyways (y)

Thaeddus

Jun 20, 2017
Hell yeah I never saw that.
It's been I don't kown how many year this game have been in development and it's stille buggy and messy as fuck. 20 min of playing from the start, 3 freeze on animation, 2 freeze on map for no reason. It's one of the major con of this game you need to save every minute to avoid loosing too much of your playtime when the game will freeze. On another hand, still for the animation, I'm on day 4 or 5 so I still don't have the cream for bigger boobs and yet the tavern animation show MC with the bigger boob, same for the dance I think it show me the animation when she is topless when it's the first time she dance.

It's really annoying to have a game that messy and buggy when it's already in an almost 4.0 and when the story and the gameplay are fun. It has definitly a lot of potential but god damn those freeze makes the game painful.

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
So, is there any real update? Like any progress? It would be great if the Hero had endings with the inn keeper or Old man or Pervert Man or Orc City or anything that suits. It would be great. Some open strings are there hanging without any real progress.

OldGuru

Sep 29, 2020
I get my screen frozen when i meet the white haired girl (elf?) in woods at 2nd orc camp quest where they capture black haired girl. Is there any way to fix it? if it has been answered please refer to it, thank you.

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
So, is there any real update? Like any progress? It would be great if the Hero had endings with the inn keeper or Old man or Pervert Man or Orc City or anything that suits. It would be great. Some open strings are there hanging without any real progress.
I am also asking about these endings with the old man , the inn keeper or the jerk.. I mean the creator always hints at Victoria getting impregnated after sex with the jerk or hints of what may happen after she bathes the old man naked. So, there are too many possibilites but whatever

Monica Bandini

Oct 19, 2020
The dreams are what unlocks it. She needs to have the inkeeper dreams several times. Can't remember how many. You can use the tool in the inventory to control dreams. Set the dream just before bed.

I try but it didn't work. If you have a save file can you share it?

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Haven't been checking on this for a long time, did the salve route get any significant content updates?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There are some scenes where Victoria looks straight out Demonic,especially when she goes full lust with Cocks. Her Tongue almost looks forked and very sharp and well her eyes look intense. Is there anything supernatural happening with her? given the fact she starts having weird dreams.

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
There are some scenes where Victoria looks straight out Demonic,especially when she goes full lust with Cocks. Her Tongue almost looks forked and very sharp and well her eyes look intense. Is there anything supernatural happening with her? given the fact she starts having weird dreams.
Nah , I think it's just the creator's idea of a woman losing herself to lust and desire .... But now that you mention it... As we can see through some scenes like her having to sleep with the jerk or the rabbit dancing and tavern wench scenes wouldn't it be really good if something like this happened ?
As her lust and desire come to the surface and Victoria becomes more of a slutty whore her clothing changes as well.... Some short- heeled pumps here, a dress there and as she becomes a royal bitch so does her clothing or even her expressions change....
Did I just have a better idea for the game than the creator ?

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I wonder, Can Victoria join the baddie?. What I mean is that disguised demon in Town just looks so cool it would be a shame not to have an option to go evil. LOL. Join the dark side to use a Star Wars reference. Besides,being bad is just so much more fun than being the goody-two shoe. Cheers. BTW the mother seems to be beyond the pale at this point where I am right now.

RyzenDane

Sep 18, 2022
Only just started playing this game. Only a few things left iv got to do.
But does anyone know how to get the innkeepers key for that room??

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes