lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The brothel you get after you follow the story for the woman in the bar correct? I remember I can't go there due to having cum corruption
You can remove cum addiction by talking to Juliet (fat girl who shows up every 3 days) in the pub after dark

lillifealert

Aug 3, 2018
bug issue: when i get to the part where I'm supposed to take on the succubus and it takes me to the bar i get a black screen. like it'll ask me if i trust sarah or want to go to the witch but i cant see any game play

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
Am I playing this wrong or is it extremely easy to skip content ? For example i took the tavern bunny job and right away i was doing strip teas. Is this normal or i played it wrong ? Should i do content in a specific order ?

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
anyway to avoid breast size change?
whenever i get the option to dance and do it, the character model changes going up in size
also i think it skips a few stages as she dances kinda naked

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
im stuck at org town how to get out
Well there is a torch at the entrance, and you can click on it to get out. This is not like suppose to be in the finished game, but I noticed it is still there. ( sort of a Built in cheat, and I find it very handy :) )

May 19, 2018
Gave this a chance again after playing it a couple of years ago.

New animations are nice. But still the same old problems. Too many loose ends, buggy as fuck, and crashes on a whim.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Gave this a chance again after playing it a couple of years ago.

New animations are nice. But still the same old problems. Too many loose ends, buggy as fuck, and crashes on a whim.
yup, buggy sf hell,
i don't know if they checked it, but if ya play as bimbo, and went to the old city with documents, after every night, Victoria is so horny that, the game teleports ya to the previous town, and ya can't be bimbo in old abandoned city, cause it doesn't have any animations or cutscenes content with bimbo,. . . and a few other buggs in the town,

btw, i would love to play the path, where Victoria is taken by slave hunters, in the location where ya need to talk with guards to carry on the story

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes