Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of
"A new home II" version "0.1"
AND
"A new home" version "0.95"
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di
"A new home II" versione "0.1"
E
"A new home" versione "0.95"
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: Kagrra

Demonwolf4377

Jan 2, 2021
Per Request. Mirrors ll be added asap.
@envixer Would you please add tags and Did you provide a Linux version, because in the Op you mentioned Linux.
Hey just a heads up, tried downloading game thru mega, each time i tired to extract the files, virus software said it was quartined because of malware.

Demonwolf4377

Jan 2, 2021
wow loved it. its tagged vaginal sex....there is none...so I don't love that. nor is there any lesbian action just a mention of a wife who we see later on.
was kind of confused with the whole 'he' talk about the wife and typos in the first 2 opening sets of dialogue had me thinking this was gonna be an annoying read, but it turned out great. no extra sauce on the story front, so this was born for fapping.

pls dev.....0.5 already...and no BUTT LOVIN' ....what the hell???? surely a massive oversight...I mean cmon....who don't love butts? :pXD
Hell make the butts a bit bigger, more cushion for the pushing. I mean that dont have to giant size, just a bit more curviness.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Heh as an avid Bond fan I love the subtle references to the M/C. He "Occasionally" works for MI5 and 6. He drives an Aston Martin. He has the green light to execute kill orders like a double O. Oh and Carter's first name is Honey which is similar to a Bond character "Honey Ryder" in Dr. No played by Ursula Andress. Love the Remo Williams scene with Grace too.

Last edited:
Reactions: xcribr and SNOW 777

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
In all honestly.. Su-Jin came out great, yes? She was a product of brother and sister incest, yes?

My hope for the future is if she hasn't already she'll tell MC's mum about it and get her fine with the idea of romance and pregnancy in the family.. But that's just my piece on that..

I've only just stayed Volume 2 though.

Edit: Alright, fine.. I see it's only going to happen with cousins maybe, better then nothing I guess..

Screenshot 2021-01-16 061036.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SNOW 777 and xcribr

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Just started Volume 2.. And i entered another universe? Who are all these new people? :unsure:

Edit: Pleace help, i searched the thread, but didnt find out what it means

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes