HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn envixer ! You need to get our poor MC an Adamntium dick :love:

Excellent update as usual but it could have been 10 to 20 times bigger :p but i feel like that with all your updates ;)

The family is really coming together, isn't it? We are gonna need a bigger house :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I feel like an ass.........:)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Damn envixer ! You need to get our poor MC an Adamntium dick :love:

Excellent update as usual but it could have been 10 to 20 times bigger :p but i feel like that with all your updates ;)

The family is really coming together, isn't it? We are gonna need a bigger house :)

Now I feel like an ass.........:)
I know how you feel. Usually all game updates here could be 10 to 20 times bigger, at least with games I care for. On the other hand, then I would have even less time to do something other then play adult games.;)

And I'm too only a dirty pirate, so I know how you fell there too.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
WTF! You 2 are some ageist dirtbags!!!! Being old is beautiful......
Really? I'm old and I get uglier every day. From doing cat walks in my early 20's to receding hairline, beer belly and bad teeth (just examples, I have many more) in my late 40's. There's really nothing beautiful about getting old that I've come across so far. The only good thing about getting old that I don't give a shit anymore. So, apathy, maybe that's the beautiful part?

Jun 21, 2018
is it just me or are the pictures in volume one a little staticy?

Nvm, forgot I changed image sharpening in my nvidia control panel the other day, just changed it back and it looks fine now.

Reactions: xcribr

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Home Volume 2 v0.40.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.12.2021 (v0.40)

Last edited:

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
She says with a girlfriend in her 40's.

Really should stop mocking ages, she'll read one of those one day and i'll be out the door.

Nah, from my experiences she will be understanding at some point and you'll simply respawn on the couch.
(How the fuck did I end up here anyway?! Note to my future self: really need to stop drinking so early in the day... ).

PS. Getting older mostly sucks. I dare you to prove me wrong.

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Nah, from my experiences she will be understanding at some point and you'll simply respawn on the couch.
(How the fuck did I end up here anyway?! Note to my future self: really need to stop drinking so early in the day... ).

Brain getting older: Awesome to a point.
Body getting older: Awesome to a much much earlier point.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

If you played your cards right you don't have to work anymore and you get to play with your grandkids, laze around the pool or sleep when you desire. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Envixer
Version of the game:A New Home [v0.25]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1.51GB

Compressed Size:

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
If you played your cards right you don't have to work anymore and you get to play with your grandkids, laze around the pool or sleep when you desire. ;)

Sounds pretty good at first, but the shitty cat has been doing that all day long and she looks just as bored out of her mind as I do.
And GRANDCHILDREN?!
Seriously, how and when the fuck did that happened?!
I knew I should have filed for divorce when she showed up pregnant and was talking about miracles and stuff ...
(In case you'll ever read this: Just a bit tipsy and kidding around; I love you, babe.)
Cherrio.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Sounds pretty good at first, but the shitty cat has been doing that all day long and she looks just as bored out of her mind as I do.
And GRANDCHILDREN?!
Seriously, how and when the fuck did that happened?!
I knew I should have filed for divorce when she showed up pregnant and was talking about miracles and stuff ...
(In case you'll ever read this: Just a bit tipsy and kidding around; I love you, babe.)
Cherrio.
The first few years will be the hardest but you can always look for a hobby, you know navy life and fucking your friends and family come to mind. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The first few years will be the hardest but you can always look for a hobby, you know navy life and fucking your friends and family come to mind. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wonderfull sujestion for some people and a great tip for retirement:unsure:.
But I have question for you?.
I hate the sea and my only living friends and family are all males so as a male myself fucking them is not really my cup of tea(n).
So what else you got???;).

• Haha
Reactions: v1900
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes