Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Pretty nice build ;) Dev will need to work a little on transitioning phases and extend the sexual scenes. Also perhaps make some more yet ultimately irrelevant choices to make to unlock 'bonus' scenes before the end. I'm following this game, would love to see what's next ;)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Pretty nice build ;) Dev will need to work a little on transitioning phases and extend the sexual scenes. Also perhaps make some more yet ultimately irrelevant choices to make to unlock 'bonus' scenes before the end. I'm following this game, would love to see what's next ;)
Agree the sex scenes need to be longer hate how some games it is like 3 seconds an done.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Incest doesn't bother me, for those who want to see one of the best ideas to make a story, here is the perfect game so far, and I believe it will continue on this path, even for all the great comments received, for those who want a good story of incest This is the game :cool:;):cool:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
v. 0.55
Apparently due to code changes the saves from 0.5 do not work with 0.55, so to not beat around the bush: You have to start all over again :D

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Is the content worth it or it is better to just wait like 10 years before you can do anything sexual like that trash game called Man of the House or Dating my Daughter?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
@envixer keep up the good work man i just finished the new stuff and i have to say this game has made its way into my top 5 games and fast too. I really really cant wait for the next update man.

Reactions: Emmanuelle

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah finally :D Gonna play it tomorrow and I will help your "coffee money" next month :D And we need more and longer updates :D

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Oh and i cant wait to see the twins either :) On a side note anyone remember the double mint Twins gum comercial? Double my pleasure lol

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Off the top of my head there are about 4 or 5 games on here I follow for the story that I need to see finished and this is one of them.

By need to see finished I mean if the dev ever abandons it i'll hunt him down, lock him in my basement with a shitty PC and not let him out until it's done......

I'll also play Spice Girls music on repeat.

You have been warned.

No pressure though.

Edit - if you do find yourself locked in my basement can you keep it tidy, my wife hates mess and she takes it out on me ... thanks.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes