Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Off the top of my head there are about 4 or 5 games on here I follow for the story that I need to see finished and this is one of them.

By need to see finished I mean if the dev ever abandons it i'll hunt him down, lock him in my basement with a shitty PC and not let him out until it's done......

I'll also play Spice Girls music on repeat.

You have been warned.

No pressure though.

Edit - if you do find yourself locked in my basement can you keep it tidy, my wife hates mess and she takes it out on me ... thanks.
:tf: ... I think you should begin to prepare that. I don't see this game will be fully finished. Either abandoned or rushed final version. Why do I think that ? Cuz this dev keep expanding new characters, again & again. This bad news unless the dev is cyborg who don't need to sleep & eat or even masturbate/sex. At somepoint, the dev will reach a limit.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
hmmmmm ..... a lot of text with any persons ..... and then at the end of the sex with mom yes .... what was that? poke in once rub and ready? was quite disappointing you could have made more of it and the whole not even animated that was just too fast because I would like to see more .....

but I hope for the next update and then it has more content and then one / several sex senen with mom are longer and there is more to see and not just stuck in and ready .....

but in any case, I'm looking forward to the next update

Reactions: xcribr

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Well, sexual situations happen very quickly, and will happen often in future chapters. This is, after all, a game about sex :)
Is there already sex content in the game that is worth it or is it better to just wait?

If there is a "Mom" in the game i'm more into that.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I was looking for a good game, and I found a lot more than that, I found an incredible game in all aspects, history, characters that I can say beautiful women, creativity and gameplay well accessible to all, no problem, a game for everyone who likes of this genre. I'm really pleased. Thanks a lot @envixer ;););)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So The big revel was not what i was expecting but was still pretty good the MC's past is interesting. The love stuff seems to be moving a little fast also the bike Anna was driving was a little too much.

Reactions: Carlo S and xcribr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there already sex content in the game that is worth it or is it better to just wait?

If there is a "Mom" in the game i'm more into that.
All I can say if you don't want to see it then don't see it.
Spoiler Alert.
Spoiler Alert.

Not a Spoiler Alert.

Reactions: xcribr and bernthal

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Deleted all save files since those were now worthless at least the CTRL button worked.

I almost choked on my reese's mini cup I was just getting ready to bite into when I entered the psychiatrist's office and met Eric I mean Erica no I mean Eric.

Everything seems pretty good only generic thing I saw was that he's another fake dick MC and his asshole it looks like a vagina.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So now we wait patiently for Anna to punch the ever living shit out of her father.

Let her wife have a go too, looks like she could throw a good hook.

And the aunt, she looks like she'd be up for a good beat down.

Fuck it, lets make it an outing. Beer, wine, sandwiches and a blanket .... beat down picnic.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes