Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
What kind of phone do you have? A 'PC'-phone or a 'MAC'-phone? :confounded:
I'm 95% sure it's Android. There have been a surprising number of people recently asking for Android versions of games, so I have to assume some games work on phones. It's really the phone owners' responsibility to figure that out, though.

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
I'm 95% sure it's Android. There have been a surprising number of people recently asking for Android versions of games, so I have to assume some games work on phones. It's really the phone owners' responsibility to figure that out, though.
Yeah, some Developers (or other guys) converted games to run on Android, but in such cases, you'll get a special download-link for Android.

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
Good effort with the graphics, but the game makes no sense!
First mom send the boy away to save him from his eunich father (seriously?). Which is such a broad statement. Like, where did she send him? On the streets? Why not sending him to her sister to keep him away from father's harm?
Then, all the women are ready to fuck him without any reluctance. I get it some people getting frustrated when you have to do a lot in a game to get laid, but to go to exact opposite where you don't have to try at all? What's the point?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Good effort with the graphics, but the game makes no sense!
First mom send the boy away to save him from his eunich father (seriously?). Which is such a broad statement. Like, where did she send him? On the streets? Why not sending him to her sister to keep him away from father's harm?
Then, all the women are ready to fuck him without any reluctance. I get it some people getting frustrated when you have to do a lot in a game to get laid, but to go to exact opposite where you don't have to try at all? What's the point?
You must not have played the game and followed the text i'll help you. The family is an incest loving family and they love sex but the father lost the ability to get a hard on and was angry/jealous angry because he can't fuck his wife an jelly of all men so he was abusive to the MC aka your character and the father did not want anything to do with your Aunt also the Aunt had a fallen out with the MC's family so you could not go to her so the mom sent you out on your own that is why the MC even said he did not know he had an Aunt until like a year ago. So what this all means is you had no family to go to because of your father and the fallen out and for the sex they are a family that has sex with each other but they do not get each other pregnant that is why they marry out side of the family. So in the future please make sure you read the text of the story.

Socrates

Sep 28, 2017
You must not have played the game and followed the text i'll help you. The family is an incest loving family and they love sex but the father lost the ability to get a hard on and was angry/jealous angry because he can't fuck his wife an jelly of all men so he was abusive to the MC aka your character and the father did not want anything to do with your Aunt also the Aunt had a fallen out with the MC's family so you could not go to her so the mom sent you out on your own that is why the MC even said he did not know he had an Aunt until like a year ago. So what this all means is you had no family to go to because of your father and the fallen out and for the sex they are a family that has sex with each other but they do not get each other pregnant that is why they marry out side of the family. So in the future please make sure you read the text of the story.
Excellent recap and response to a somewhat unbelievable post.

Reactions: Halfelf

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
Believe me, i read all the dialogues. That's why i wrote that it doesn't make sense. And your reply just confirmed that.

But hey, it's just my opinion. It doesn't mean anything. You can't satisfy us all.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Believe me, i read all the dialogues. That's why i wrote that it doesn't make sense. And your reply just confirmed that.

But hey, it's just my opinion. It doesn't mean anything. You can't satisfy us all.
I'll try one more time to make it clear.
Your family had a fallen out that means they no longer talked with each other the two reasons why that i seen are the Aunts husband loved your mom more and second your moms husband could no longer have sex and hated all other men he was scared of your mom having sex without him and your mom and dad loved each other more than anyone else so she left her family to be loyal to your dad. Now you see why you could not go to your Aunts? On top of that you did not remember you had a Aunt because of the fallen out happened when you were not born yet or really young. All the men in the family are either dead or very old and in different countries. As for the sex happening fast again your mom had no sex in like 20 years she is super horny and your family likes incest so she sees you and wants sex but she did not know you would be like the rest of the family and be into it once you say you been thinking about your sister like that she found out you do think about incest and that is how the sex starts it really is one of the easiest games i played to understand now you say you read the text please play one more time and go slow reading it.

PS my grammar is bad i know that it is i was kicked out of school but anyway it should be good enough to read and understand if not can someone else with better English grammar try and explain it?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
PS my grammar is bad i know that it is i was kicked out of school but anyway it should be good enough to read and understand if not can someone else with better English grammar try and explain it?
I think he understood what you want to say. He only finds that the plot is meaningless :)

Mar 1, 2018
Great game with nice art and characters. I also like the storyline, because it's not "typical", and it's well thought. Also I really dig MC, it's nice for a change that we get to play a badass from beginning. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to this game.

Reactions: Halfelf

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
liking it so far, especially the low drama factor and emotionally balanced characters

Bubba Zone

Oct 7, 2017
View attachment 75537
Overview:
Sent away from home five years ago, your family returns to you after your father's death. Maybe now you'll learn why you were sent away.​

Updated: 08/3/2018
Developer: Envixer
Censorship: none
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Dev Notes:

Download:
Pc: - - -
Mac: - - -

Bubba Zone

Oct 7, 2017
I loved it. I think its going to be a great game overall. Will we be kept in the loop somehow of further developments and updates? And yes, if you begin to think of posting to patreon then keep an incest patch out of their face and available to us who enjoy playing it in its natural habitat! Oh...and thanks!

Ciryx

Jan 26, 2018
So here's my review:

I think the story concept is interesting though I do feel that the reveal of the secret is a bit rushed. I'd have like the suspense to be built a little more. The character modeling is good too. I only have one real negative comment and that is that I wish there were more player controlled choices. It feels like more of a graphic novel than a game. The few choices I do get to make as a player are all no-brainer questions for someone playing this game.

Overall I like it, please don't think I'm trying to slam you or anything. I look forward to seeing where you take this. Just like everyone else though.... beware the Patreon monster. If you put this on there as is you probably won't make it a day. Really sucks how they changed it.

Reactions: Catwashere
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes