Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I get an error when mom is on the balcony with me.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/c1.rpy", line 77, in script
$ m_trust += 1
File "game/c1.rpy", line 77, in <module>
$ m_trust += 1
NameError: name 'm_trust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/c1.rpy", line 77, in script
$ m_trust += 1
File "D:\New folder (2)\Renpy\A New Home 0.5\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\New folder (2)\Renpy\A New Home 0.5\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/c1.rpy", line 77, in <module>
$ m_trust += 1
NameError: name 'm_trust' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
A New Home 0.5
Yeah because these variables or not defined anywhere. You probably use an old save?
If you have the decrypted version add them to the beginning of the file or in the file 'globals' or use developer sonsole (shift+o?)

I found another bug in c2 lines 417 to 444. The game sets boolean variables there to 'true'; However renpy booleans are either 'True' or 'False' (CAPITAL LETTERS).

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah because these variables or not defined anywhere. You probably use an old save?
If you have the decrypted version add them to the beginning of the file or in the file 'globals' or use developer sonsole (shift+o?)

I found another bug in c2 lines 417 to 444. The game sets boolean variables there to 'true'; However renpy booleans are either 'True' or 'False' (CAPITAL LETTERS).
Not an old save, first time playing.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I got an error when hesitate to kiss mum. I ignore and can continue. But rollback and no more hesitate and feel better :)

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This game is decent but it really needs a twist. Can't say I am a huge fan of the whole "Alpha male fucks whole family with no repercussions" vibe it has so far. That said it looks like maybe it will introduce something for the PC to overcome which might make it interesting.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm really liking this so far. This family has it made. I mean, some sad shit happened to them. But right now they're together, they're rich, they have everything they could ever want, they're geeks, they're happy and they're casual around each other. Extremely casual. Now I just can't wait until we get to the casual sex. Especially with the aunt. Mmm. Abs.~ :FeelsGoodMan:
I'm perfectly okay with an idyllic life where the MC just fucks them all. No ''obstacles'' to get in the way. But, judging from his ''shady'' past, I'm sure something will pop up later. Until then though I'm gonna enjoy this perfect life.
Praise be to Lot's daughters!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i already mentioned that error. the value should be 'True' and not 'true'. Use the developer console in-game or rewrite game files than it will work...
i will upload fixed unecrypted renpy file, copy to game folder...
Thank you.

Reactions: ponyguy

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Are we playing the same version? My copy, downloaded today, does have the undeclared m_trust and m_love in c1, but the c2 has the booleans correct. Both are timestamped 3/9/2018.
Maybe, the error with the bool value is also from chapter one. So it may be the same version.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I am so praying for MCs Lots of Lot's lost daughters. I am sure MC has a female offspring somewhere? Wait he wasn't a 30 something wasn't he? Too, bad.
MC claims to be a 21-yo virgin. But I'm sure an army of cloned daughters could be worked in, just for you.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
MC claims to be a 21-yo virgin. But I'm sure an army of cloned daughters could be worked in, just for you.
Virignal Fatherhood? Thats so Femdom. Accelerated growth process to avoid age ranges, didn't 'family values' do that, too?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Accelerated growth process to avoid age ranges, didn't 'family values' do that, too?
Just checked it out, and there was merely this short blurb: "children can now be brought into existence and grown artificially until their teenage years." That didn't come up again, so it seems to have been to simply sidestep prepubescence, as you say - that age range wouldn't really fit the game's insane world anyway.

theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
i get this error which is sad because i can't save the game.
this game is really good, with good quality and a nice story.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes