Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Thus far it looks pretty good... I can see a lot of promise in both the story telling and visuals... The story itself is intriguing... There were a couple moments where it felt like it jumped from one scene to another a bit too quickly, which makes the story feel a bit rushed in those moments, but that can be worked out... The erotic scene at the end also was very short, and felt a bit rushed... But it's overall looking like it's developing well... I went ahead and posted my review...

As far as advice, the best thing I can tell you is stay true to your creative vision and story... Do not be influenced too much by overzealous and paying fans by giving away any creative control over the story direction, and things you plan to add... If you want to involve your paying fans in the creative process at all, let it be on cosmetic stuff... Like clothes, hair styles, character names, or stuff like you pre-generating some visuals for the fans to pick from as the one you'll use, etc... If you allow fans any sort of creative control over things like story elements, plot direction, and stuff that effects the flow of the project, you run a high risk of ruining the overall experience for all your fans, just to please a few folks who give you money... We've all seen it happen too many times for it to not be an issue that happens a lot... So just be careful, and make it how you want to make it...

Another piece of advice is to be open to all feedback, bad or good, and don't take negative things to heart... Learn and grow, and use advice as you see fit to use it... Remember that it's your baby, and you are in control...

Beyond all that, keep on trucking along... I look forward to seeing how this VN/game continues to develop... Best of luck...

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I like it. Very linear, but the writing is good, the renders are good, and the assets don't have that familiar copypasted feel.

For cons, I ran into the two typos in the intro and the one misspelled constant. The biggest problem I had was with the occasional time skips, like when MC moves from hugging his sister to hugging his mom with a single click. The story is obviously ridiculous, especially the 5-year bit, but that's completely fine - reminds me of flamecito's game.

Reactions: xcribr

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Walkthrough: Hug everyone, don't hesitate to kiss your mother and be a nice guy. That should do it.
I sometimes think peeps ask for walkthroughs before even trying the VN/Game... Walkthroughs are not needed for absolutely every VN out there...

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
developer needs to sort text out though, got annoying following dialogue, text was no different when MC thinking to himself or talking to another character. swear in one dialogue, it appeared he was thinking to himself and talking to character at same time, which is possible lol but text all looked the same.
I'm pretty sure there was a different font variant used when talking to himself. I remember reading that dialogue twice.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
interesting story so far. And nice renders!
Loving family is a happy family!

@envixer I was wondering if you could tell me in this case, which male model are you using.

Zerriess

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone have a rough estimate on how long this current version is? (With average reading speed)

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
I honestly can't take this story seriously... "Who am I gonna fuck first? Mum" "Can't have these thoughts" Mum walks around lookin like a hooker in the house. Go shopping "Everyone but suz dresses like a hooker showing nips and and ass "Does it look okay" "Yeah its beautiful, better get out of here!" Its all over the place, and no build up lol.

Escape

May 12, 2017
The writing makes it feel like the character is wearing a fedora and his name is Gary or Marty Stu.

laika

Feb 9, 2018
Walkthrough: Hug everyone, don't hesitate to kiss your mother and be a nice guy. That should do it.
Yeah, that's basically it. Only real way you can fail is if you don't follow the aunt's advice on kissing asap. The rest is just hug when given the option. You don't really need a walkthrough for basic ren'py games with this simple of a relationship system, if you get a bad response from someone, you just scroll up to go back to the decision and try the other way.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Nice touch with the aunt having visible crow's feet near her eyes - way too many games kind of forget that characters should show signs of age.

That said, I AM disappointed in the very solid "No pregnancy" aspect that was brought up even in the game, but that's just because it's my fetish :p

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
So far this is okay but why does every woman in it dress like a stripper? And what's with the 40+ mom wearing cosplay as PJs?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes