Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I can understand that but for me she is and will remain top spot :p though I won't say no to new content with Rebb :D
My thing is I need the MC to feel needed. Rebb needs him because she is 100% in love with him; he's her man. Bee needs him because she needs a Daddy, someone to take care of her for the rest of her life. All the others want him, have fun with him, but that level of need just isn't there.

Reactions: Glooskabe and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My thing is I need the MC to feel needed. Rebb needs him because she is 100% in love with him; he's her man. Bee needs him because she needs a Daddy, someone to take care of her for the rest of her life. All the others want him, have fun with him, but that level of need just isn't there.
You won't get any disagreements from me in this case :)) though for me Rebb is still #1 :p

Reactions: Faptime

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Ok so I did a little looking around in the thread and saw people mention that the MC can't fall in love with the girls?!?!? What!?!?! So let me get this straight he can have sex with them but can't keep them exclusively for himself and they can't fall in love and they will eventually have to leave?!?! THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?!?!?!
Sex

Lots and LOTS of sex.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Well now... Here I've been going through pretty much every VN I could get my hands on that fitted certain minimum requirements quality wise, and I figured I'd pretty much seen all there was to see that were worth it and obviously I have my favorites.

Then "A New Home" pops up out of nowhere and suddenly I have a new favorite to add to my top 10, I did not see that coming but damn am I glad it did cause this here VN, that's the good stuff m mm mmmmm!

Now a question for the regulars. Are updates for "A New Home" a case of done when It's done (no set date) or do they follow a schedule?

Reactions: xcribr

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well now... Here I've been going through pretty much every VN I could get my hands on that fitted certain minimum requirements quality wise, and I figured I'd pretty much seen all there was to see that were worth it and obviously I have my favorites.

Then "A New Home" pops up out of nowhere and suddenly I have a new favorite to add to my top 10, I did not see that coming but damn am I glad it did cause this here VN, that's the good stuff m mm mmmmm!

Now a question for the regulars. Are updates for "A New Home" a case of done when It's done (no set date) or do they follow a schedule?
Done when he gets them done. He also works on at least one other VN that i can remember thought the name escapes me atm. But as you have seen they are worth the wait.

Reactions: Lockwood and xcribr

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Sorry ...I'm not a regular...and don't know why I'm answering...
Only thing I can tell you I discovered also this vn around september...quickly after I discovered it got a update..and then after 1 month and I think around 2 weeks this update...
Hope this helps a bit :p

Reactions: Lockwood

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

Initially I tried to get at least a short update out each month, then life changed...

I'm currently on a loose schedule of an update every 6-8 weeks, but I'd rather not promise and then fail to deliver.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Initially I tried to get at least a short update out each month, then life changed...

I'm currently on a loose schedule of an update every 6-8 weeks, but I'd rather not promise and then fail to deliver.
Solid plan :D

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
well the only thing that makes it for me to get past her "choice" of a job is that it wasn't her choice ...she was forced into this..so because of that I can ...look past it
Indeed. I'm gleefully awaiting the opportunity to insert a bullet into Charlie's head. Honestly what with her tricking out his family, I'm not really sure why he hasn't already dropped her.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Indeed. I'm gleefully awaiting the opportunity to insert a bullet into Charlie's head. Honestly what with her tricking out his family, I'm not really sure why he hasn't already dropped her.
Story wise I'm guessing?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes