rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
worth remembering though that it isn't just about sex, they are family and have a connection, the problem is just relationships as commonly done, it isn't like they don't go on dates, or talk about life, or cuddle and hang out, they just have some rules so they are not judged or maybe arrested depending on where the game takes place, also I might be wrong about the pregnancy, as I'm not sure.
Well I will just watch it for now and check in from time to time to see how it goes before I actually decide to play it then.

Reactions: TundraLupus

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Judging by the results of the poll, people would like to see Vol 1 Remastered. Are you planning on this at some point in the not-to-distant future or should I just play it now?
Best to play it now. The remaster won't start until this volume is finished :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Bobbie is so sweet. :love: The way she hid behind the MC at the gym.. :ROFLMAO:

I like Aunt Robin too, but I can't get over the fact that she had that shitty job when she met MC for the first time.. :confused: Turn off for me.

• Love
Reactions: jstreet and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Bobbie is so sweet. :love: The way she hid behind the MC at the gym.. :ROFLMAO:

I like Aunt Robin too, but I can't get over the fact that she had that shitty job when she met MC for the first time.. :confused: Turn off for me.
I don't mind that much I guess...about Robin...not the best scenario..but ...I can get over it...I think..
But Bobbie.....yes..she is a sweetheart! and MC is a pervert " Fuck me Daddy" :)))))

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't mind that much I guess...about Robin...not the best scenario..but ...I can get over it...I think..
But Bobbie.....yes..she is a sweetheart! and MC is a pervert " Fuck me Daddy" :)))))
Why a perv? Not played this episode yet, but in last update it was explained to him by his other Aunt if remember right that he had two choices with Bobbie as she has become due to her past. Either play into her needs and fill them himself of another guy will come along and do so and that guy would likely have less care for her and abuse her.

Reactions: c3p0 and xcribr

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love how the relationship between MC and Bobbie develops.. :love:

As for Robin.. maybe I'll convince myself to her. She is a beautiful and nice woman, but she did not have best past.

Reactions: xcribr

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Why a perv? Not played this episode yet, but in last update it was explained to him by his other Aunt if remember right that he had two choices with Bobbie as she has become due to her past. Either play into her needs and fill them himself of another guy will come along and do so and that guy would likely have less care for her and abuse her.
I think I might have ...expressed myself wrong...I wasn't saying it was a ..bad pervert...I was saying it in a ..playfull way...or better said actually I was thinking it ..because sure as hell I didn't write it..anyway it was meant in a playfull way...and not a offending way towards the MC ...I mean I know I enjoyed it when I heard his aunt and then him with that " Fuck me daddy" :))
I love how the relationship between MC and Bobbie develops.. :love:

As for Robin.. maybe I'll convince myself to her. She is a beautiful and nice woman, but she did not have best past.
well the only thing that makes it for me to get past her "choice" of a job is that it wasn't her choice ...she was forced into this..so because of that I can ...look past it

Bobbie...nothing but praise for her :p

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm loving the new family. I wanna show Robin that she never has to sleep with anyone ever again, but when she chooses to sleep with MC, she'll see just how much better sex is with genuine affection mixed in.

Megs is a tough nut to crack, but once she lets herself be vulnerable I think she'll be 100% in.

And lil' Bee is the absolute cutest. She quickly jumped to my #1 LI after this update.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm loving the new family. I wanna show Robin that she never has to sleep with anyone ever again, but when she chooses to sleep with MC, she'll see just how much better sex is with genuine affection mixed in.

Megs is a tough nut to crack, but once she lets herself be vulnerable I think she'll be 100% in.

And lil' Bee is the absolute cutest. She quickly jumped to my #1 LI after this update.
Rebb still #1 for me...
Bobbie #2 :p but ya...she's fucking adorable :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think this is the first game where I see this using may for permission instead of can...
Even though both are accepted and can has only been accepted as may in the last 200ish years .
Nice to see that little detail :D

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes