frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'd kill to have a beautiful Korean girlfriend like Su-Jin.

But is it mandatory that if it is an Asian female she has to have blue hair?

Reactions: xcribr

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Got a question...why did we need the scene with Rebb and horse dildo?
I mean if it's to joke with the MC ( little brother) it's not really a joke since it's true...MC's dick can't compare with Rebb's horse dildo.
Is she a slut?I mean there was nothing that hinted and was even mentioned she was a virgin...
So...what's the deal with the horse dildo...
I don't get it..
This is not a critiscism ....it's a inquiry since I have no ideea what to make of it...

• Wow
Reactions: HansDampf788

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Got a question...why did we need the scene with Rebb and horse dildo?
I mean if it's to joke with the MC ( little brother) it's not really a joke since it's true...MC's dick can't compare with Rebb's horse dildo.
Is she a slut?I mean there was nothing that hinted and was even mentioned she was a virgin...
So...what's the deal with the horse dildo...
I don't get it..
This is not a critiscism ....it's a inquiry since I have no ideea what to make of it...
It was there to show that Rebb is sex-positive. While she's never going to take another male lover, she enjoys sex and has no problem masturbating if she feels the itch.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It was there to show that Rebb is sex-positive. While she's never going to take another male lover, she enjoys sex and has no problem masturbating if she feels the itch.
oh...but couldn't this message also be transmitted with a ...normal-ish dildo?
But ya I get what you're saying.
Thanks for clearing it up for me :D
Much appreciated :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
envixer
I have a question...Are you working in the same time on updating the game and merging the 2 volumes?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just finished playing part 2. And damn that outfit that Bobbie comes out in the one with the red sweater and the thigh high black boots and black pants has to be one of the sexiest outfits I've seen in a VN.

Good job, very good job on the outfits Dev.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I just finished playing part 2. And damn that outfit that Bobbie comes out in the one with the red sweater and the thigh high black boot and black pants has to be one of the sexiest outfits I've seen in a VN.

Good job, very good job on the outfits Dev.
Now we play the waiting game :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh? What's this?

Could it be? Chapter Three?

Why yes, yes it is!
oh my fucking god...finally...I got a bit tired of replaying v1 and 2 ....every 2 days,...for the past month...or so...XD
Will delve right into it :d

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes