darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A New Home [v0.06] [Envixer] - Original Size: 777MB

Compressed version for PC (76MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
A New Home [v0.06] [Envixer] - Original Size: 777MB

Compressed version for PC (76MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
won't play the compressed version but thank you for your hard work :D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Home Volume 2 v0.06.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That was a great update :D enjoyed it a fuckton...
Fuck...now I need to wait for the next one....and it looked promising also :D shock therapy....fuck :D
Awesome job dev ....keep up the good work and don't strain yourself working....even though I will admit the faster the update comes the better it is...but not at the expense of your health/mental :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok so I did a little looking around in the thread and saw people mention that the MC can't fall in love with the girls?!?!? What!?!?! So let me get this straight he can have sex with them but can't keep them exclusively for himself and they can't fall in love and they will eventually have to leave?!?! THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?!?!?!

Reactions: xcribr

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Ok so I did a little looking around in the thread and saw people mention that the MC can't fall in love with the girls?!?!? What!?!?! So let me get this straight he can have sex with them but can't keep them exclusively for himself and they can't fall in love and they will eventually have to leave?!?! THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?!?!?!
The experience.
One of the sisters does love the mc, and him her, and there are people from outside the family as well that can be a long relationship.
I do hope the MC can change their minds, like I get why the no-children rule, partially because as long as both parties are okay with the possible consequences (chances of birth defects are about 35-50% I believe, it has been a while since I looked it up) I really don't see why not, and it doesn't make much sense with the cousins or aunts because it the chance for birth defects in that case would be maybe 10%, and if Ilkegal they can alweys move away, and yeah, I don't get it either, I do hope we get more player agency, so far this game lacks in that a little bit.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The experience.
One of the sisters does love the mc, and him her, and there are people from outside the family as well that can be a long relationship.
I do hope the MC can change their minds, like I get why the no-children rule, partially because as long as both parties are okay with the possible consequences (chances of birth defects are about 35-50% I believe, it has been a while since I looked it up) I really don't see why not, and it doesn't make much sense with the cousins or aunts because it the chance for birth defects in that case would be maybe 10%, and if Ilkegal they can alweys move away, and yeah, I don't get it either, I do hope we get more player agency, so far this game lacks in that a little bit.
I will have to check back later then to see if the MC changes their minds because right now that is kind of a killer for me. I can't really get into it because the experience to me seems pointless if that is the end result. I did not know about the no child rule before but that just makes it worse for me. No chance of pregnancy in an incest game just kills it for me. If that changes in the future then I might check it out, but what can I say I prefer romance routes and pregnancy options so unfortunately this game is just not for me.

Reactions: HansDampf788

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I will have to check back later then to see if the MC changes their minds because right now that is kind of a killer for me. I can't really get into it because the experience to me seems pointless if that is the end result. I did not know about the no child rule before but that just makes it worse for me. No chance of pregnancy in an incest game just kills it for me. If that changes in the future then I might check it out, but what can I say I prefer romance routes and pregnancy options so unfortunately this game is just not for me.
worth remembering though that it isn't just about sex, they are family and have a connection, the problem is just relationships as commonly done, it isn't like they don't go on dates, or talk about life, or cuddle and hang out, they just have some rules so they are not judged or maybe arrested depending on where the game takes place, also I might be wrong about the pregnancy, as I'm not sure.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes