xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
That's good to know then,
It's really a matter of gender preference,
I'm straight so when it comes to females,
"It's not so much sharing as it is joining in".
Just FYI, depending on how anti NTR you are...

In the next update there'll be a flashback scene with one of the girls who we know has had sex before.

I don't consider that NTR because, well, it's a flashback from before the MC was born.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

In the next update there'll be a flashback scene with one of the girls who we know has had sex before.

I don't consider that NTR because, well, it's a flashback from before the MC was born.
that's not NTR but can't say I'm happy to see it :p I think I would rather read 1-2 phrases and that's it.
That's just my oppinion.
I'm curious to see how this scene is needed for plot, don't want to see it though still :p
But it's your game and I'll still play it at least ...because it's a good game and that's not NTR :p
EDIT : also one more thing...this is your baby ...so..even though some of us will not be happy about seeing it...you should 110% not change your story ...because like I said this your baby, your vision you should tell it the way you meant it to be told.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
envixer the chapter 4 was some of your best writing so far. Are you going to have Su-Jin coming back in the upcoming update or after you start the next part of the story? I for one want some more Su-Jin action. The feel I have of Mini Aunt mother being a close family member to her father seems to the right one :sneaky:.

Can't wait to see how Su-Jin reacts to Anna going to have a baby with MC (if we went with that option) and hopefully Su-Jin wants one to :love:.

Reactions: BTLD and c3p0

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

Seeing a LI have sex from before she was a LI is totally fine by me. Only a few of the LIs were virgins at the start of the VN, so we already know they had a past. And it's a sex game. Most of us like sex scenes.

Absolutely none of the girls are going to cheat on MC. This we know. So the more hot sex scenes, the better imo.

Nov 4, 2018

It happened in the past so its not that bad.

It would be nice if it could be skipped for dialog instead of having to watch it happen,
For people who become the mc for immersion,
It's kinda like breaking the forth wall,
Because the mc isn't seeing it happen.

The mc could join in on a sit down with the therapist,
It could be delivered that way with dialogue,
Instead of nsfw scenes without mc,
Leaving immersion intact.

Though the fourth wall gets broken in every event where the MC isn't present,
Expecting to eventually see deadpool references in ch2, < I wrote that before I started ch2, then I see the shirt]
And characters directly talking to the player for true fourth wall breakage.

Even if the nsfw scene is a must there's always the skip button.

Never been a fan of flashbacks and scenes without the mc in general,
Animes like naruto and bleach made me hate them,
Especially when I waited a whole week for the show to progress but it was just stuff that already happened.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There weren't a lot of sex scenes but the update was very interesting.

I like Charlie and hope her hair will grow back soon. :LOL:

Good work.

Reactions: xcribr

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I downloaded this because I saw it had updated and figured I would try it out. After playing through part 1, I started part 2 and got more excited as each new character got introduced. I'll be keeping an eye on this one now.

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
I am truly unsure how I missed playing this little beauty sooner. By no stretch is it a masterpiece, but while I came for the CG's, I stayed for that story. I love these twisted family stories. What a fun little gem chapter 1 was to experience.

Edit** Wow...how disturbingly similar are these 2 posts? I promise it's coincidence

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I am truly unsure how I missed playing this little beauty sooner. By no stretch is it a masterpiece, but while I came for the CG's, I stayed for that story. I love these twisted family stories. What a fun little gem chapter 1 was to experience.

Edit** Wow...how disturbingly similar are these 2 posts? I promise it's coincidence
I swear we're different people...

불용Kuzuri

Nov 23, 2020
Hey mate I like your first page in description !!
I like when developer dont BEG for money and dont prolong on Patreon to milk em

So I will buy you a coffee as you wish. Just dont turn into 1 of those greedy devs k.O.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hey mate I like your first page in description !!
I like when developer dont BEG for money and dont prolong on Patreon to milk em

So I will buy you a coffee as you wish. Just dont turn into 1 of those greedy devs k.O.
I figure it's best for players to donate on receipt of updates, rather than paying for months for nothing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 불용Kuzuri

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Dont know about others... but now this story played completely different compared to the first few releases. It skips choices and scenes now feels like its forced and rushed, that said it is still enjoyable and a game worth supporting ( still in my top 10 on here)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
I figure it's best for players to donate on receipt of updates, rather than paying for months for nothing.
Wouldn't say its for months of nothing...we support to help devs supplement their income considering how much time it takes to make good game without ripping renders and coding from others and also to help devs that are not fortunate enough to have up to date hardware. To donate on receipt of updates I think the dev has to already be an established dev or a rich bitch beginner (no offence to the rich bitches its just fact). Like Kuzuri said there are greedy devs out there, tho lets be honest half of the devs come from countries that aren't as privileged as first world countries things like internet, software and hardware are comparable to selling organs for a lil help (I'm from Zimbabwe I know, only the thieves and murderers like z.a.n.u here get good things)...coming on a pirate site like this and bitching about ppl asking for support...ya just end up sounding stupid

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes