Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly everything changed on volume 2 i dont even understand what im playing after playing volume 1
What do you mean everything changed?

It's a continuation of the story with some new characters, everything else is still the same.

Reactions: xcribr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And some characters where updated with new looks, otherwise you got it all ;)
Don't, i'm trying so hard not to think about that.

Anna was my fave, now..... she looks wrong with that much hair same for the twins.

Not going to rag on vix, it's his baby but I like short hair and it did kinda put me off my fave character so I am sulking a lil bit.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Anna was my fave, now..... she looks wrong with that much hair same for the twins.

Not going to rag on vix, it's his baby but I like short hair and it did kinda put me off my fave character so I am sulking a lil bit.
I don't know about Anna...she looks good now and looked good before so nothing really to say about that
But the twins...definetly look better now...especially Jenny :D Jane is also pretty cool..but between them..Jenny is better I think :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know about Anna...she looks good now and looked good before so nothing really to say about that
But the twins...definetly look better now...especially Jenny :D Jane is also pretty cool..but between them..Jenny is better I think :D
It's different for everyone, like I said I prefer short hair so they don't look as good to me anymore but short hair isn't for everyone.

I don't expect anyone to agree and I certainly don't expect Vix to change them back it's just a personal thing.

There are a couple of new girls that have taken place of the old and Charlie looks great with her new look. At least I know it will be a while until her hair grows back.

There are 3 that I like out of the new batch that have replaced the old, just no hotness with them yet.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's different for everyone, like I said I prefer short hair so they don't look as good to me anymore but short hair isn't for everyone.

I don't expect anyone to agree and I certainly don't expect Vix to change them back it's just a personal thing.

There are a couple of new girls that have taken place of the old and Charlie looks great with her new look. At least I know it will be a while until her hair grows back.

There are 3 that I like out of the new batch that have replaced the old, just no hotness with them yet.
ofc it is different for everyone ...my message was not suppose to sway you or change your oppinion in any way :D
I was just tagging along for the ride expressing the likeness for the new characters :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I like the twins new look, not so keen on Anna though.......Rebecca has changed for the worse the most for me though......

But I still love the game though Vix :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I like the twins new look, not so keen on Anna though.......Rebecca has changed for the worse the most for me though......

But I still love the game though Vix :)
wash your mouth with soap heretic! xD
Rebbeca...doesn't matter what "changes" happen to her...she is #1...nothing can be worse for her...only for the better!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
wash your mouth with soap heretic! xD
Rebbeca...doesn't matter what "changes" happen to her...she is #1...nothing can be worse for her...only for the better!
Oh attitude wise she is still nr1 by far ;) I just didn't like the changes to her appearance.......or rather, I think she looked hotter before.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh attitude wise she is still nr1 by far ;) I just didn't like the changes to her appearance.......or rather, I think she looked hotter before.
I think she looks even better to be honest...the only character from my POV who is up for a debate is Anna...and actually maybe Su Young (I'm 110% I fucked up her name but you know whom I'm speaking of. )

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes