Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm gonna be honest I play so many of these games the details sometimes blur together. How is she family again?
She's Bobbie's sister.

Now it gets a bit tangly...

Story told to her is same dad different mother however there was some new information given that left it in a bit of cliffhanger that looks like she may be full family and wasn't given the whole story.

There were some shenanigans around the time of her birth that looks like her mother may well be Bobbie's mother so that would make them full sisters and part of MC's family.

Although even being Bobbie's half sister alone he'd class her as family.

All he was looking for was something she was emotionally attached to so he could work with her. If she hadn't shown any emotion at all he would have killed her.

I do believe you are given the option still so take that option if you genuinely hate her but pray Bobbie doesn't find out you offed her sister or you'll lose her too.

She is a genuinely terrible person. Charlie set Bobbie up to be mugged to increase her debit so Charlie could push her into prostitution. She was already pimping Robin out and treated the other Aunt like dirt. Why straight to torture? I mean it seems like any other punishment would be better than 'ah well you can now make amends by doing charity. heres your amazing new flat by the way.' She was forcing women into prostitution.
At no point does she deny being a terrible person, point of fact she blatantly admits it

She also has severe mental health issues.

She doesn't use that as an excuse though. She was using people to find her sister and when she found her she was going to leave with her. Due to her condition she gave zero fucks about anyone else.

Prison maybe?
The fact that he goes out of his way to protect those close to him including killing his best friends dad who used to abuse her shows how far he'll go to make his loved ones happy.

Even if he was totally disgusted by Charlie and wanted nothing more than to put a bullet between her eyes, she is still Bobbie's sister so he'd protect Charlie to keep her happy and that's all the reason he'd need.

Add on that he has so many resources any asset is valuable even someone like Charlie.

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Story told to her is same dad different mother however there was some new information given that left it in a bit of cliffhanger that looks like she may be full family and wasn't given the whole story.

There were some shenanigans around the time of her birth that looks like her mother may well be Bobbie's mother so that would make them full sisters and part of MC's family.
Wait I thought that whole thing at the end was in reference to who Robin's mother was, not Charlie. Robin is the one who said her mother was Megan Smith. I'm gonna have to go back and read through that end part again.

The fact that he goes out of his way to protect those close to him including killing his best friends dad who used to abuse her shows how far he'll go to make his loved ones happy.
Right but that's what I mean. At what point would Charlie's treatment of MCs family been the breaking point for MC if it wasn't what she had already done. Mags chose to work for Charlie and ended up moving drugs. Okay fair enough that was on Mags. But when Mags wanted out Charlie went after Robin and Bobbie to keep Mags under her thumb. So Robin ends up having to pay her never-ending debt off on her back while Charlie has an underage Bobbie dealing. AND THEN sets up Bobbie with the intent on having her spreading her legs to make Charlie money.

I'm not talking about putting a bullet in her now but I mean if not prison for the murdering drug dealing pimp hey at least don't set her up in a palace. Let her live her charity devoted life in a shitty terrible two room apartment that matches her shitty terrible self.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Let her live her charity devoted life in a shitty terrible two room apartment that matches her shitty terrible self.
That was also covered when he gave her the place.

He told her if she doesn't have a decent place to go home to at the end of the day she'll never get her head right.

Living in a shithole wouldn't have fixed anything.

Besides, his company doesn't go the prison route. The choices were quite literally give her a decent set up or put a bullet in her. Prison wasn't an option, if they had gone that route she wouldn't have changed and chances are the government would have pulled her to carry on doing what she doing but working for them.

That was also her first job offer months ago, carry on doing what she's doing but for the government so they control things.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
It really felt to me that Charlie's punishment wasn't very proportional to her crimes against the family. I mean if she had strapon raped Robin or Bobbie would the MC have given her a car and stock options too?
I agree a little bit.

I made her a little too difficult to connect with in the lead up to this update. It was always going to be a shock that he'd try to work with her.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I can't figure out why but for some reason in the newest updates there's no images during the sex scenes, the first two at least. It doesn't say there are missing image files, just black screens. Is there something I did wrong?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I can't figure out why but for some reason in the newest updates there's no images during the sex scenes, the first two at least. It doesn't say there are missing image files, just black screens. Is there something I did wrong?
You are supposed to use your imagination in those scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Odd. I'll have a look!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I figured out the issue. My speakers came unplugged, without a sound device installed most Ren'py games don't even run, apparently some just do that black screen thing.
Cool! Thanks for letting me know :D

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of A new home Vol 2 - 0.08 with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jack1543

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I know it probably wont change anything but, I HATE the mom's new hairstyle. That has to be the most blah, Karen hair I've ever seen in a VN. I'm good with almost all of the other redesigned looks, but that hairstyle really needs to be changed. The sisters' new hairstyles look great, although I loved their original hairstyles. I think the twins and Sue-jin looks great. Anna's wife looks fantastic. I'm really not a fan of the psychiatrist's redesign (Erica, I think), but since there isn't any content with her at this point, I guess it doesn't matter. I'm a fan of her original milf looking design. The new Erica just looks too plain and vanilla. But yeah, mom's hairstyle needs changed. Like a lot. Just my opinion.

Great game otherwise. I think the Charlie story was handled well. I really like the new family additions to the game. Mostly good stuff, except for that hair....

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I like this vn. Am a little disappointed that the mc wasn't the one to put Charlie down. He has murdered 100s of people and that bitch hurt his family badly and wilfully and still gets to go out on her terms. Nope it should of been the mc putting that dog down.

Reactions: xcribr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like this vn. Am a little disappointed that the mc wasn't the one to put Charlie down. He has murdered 100s of people and that bitch hurt his family badly and wilfully and still gets to go out on her terms. Nope it should of been the mc putting that dog down.
You done fucked up.

Let's just hope Bobette doesn't find our her daddy had her sister killed.

She's alive and well in my game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You done fucked up.

Let's just hope Bobette doesn't find our her daddy had her sister killed.

She's alive and well in my game.
baby girl will forgive her daddy :p

I actually have two routes saved. The righteous one where the witch is dead. And the one I put Bobby first, even though it makes me a little sick, I will play it that way as well. :p

Reactions: xcribr
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes