Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There will be an option when she returns from her trip. That's not for a while yet, though.
Oh thank God, no offense to those who like her character, but that's the one pet peeve I have, being forced to romance a character I have no interest in.

Update: So I'm 4 chapters in and while I still don't like the idea of Su-Jin as our already established girlfriend, I'm pleasantly surprised she's completely out of the picture/story... Here's hoping she finds a family member to fall in love with while visiting her parents (inside joke from right before she leaves) and decides to stay in Korea.

Just finished volume 1, it was great btw, but volume 2 is amazing 4 chapters in. So far, I think Danni is the only one who I preferred her look in volume 1. Honestly cannot wait for the updates to keep coming, great story with a MC that isn't a complete dick while trying to spread the love around. I'm hoping given the conversation we have with Aunt Kate about Rebecca, there's still an option to pursue her as a LI while still 'playing' with the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt and xcribr

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
The nopy download version 0.8 have a lot of [...] i think is the place suppose to be for sister, ant mom etc

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The nopy download version 0.8 have a lot of [...] i think is the place suppose to be for sister, ant mom etc
As is said in big yellow letters above the download link: Old saves will not work. You will only get those if you use an old save.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
A New Home [v0.1] [Envixer] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.20 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.17 GB

Compressed PC Size: 137.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 100.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
when can we expect the poll results to take effect? as in remastered vol1 and have both vols as 1 game?

Reactions: xcribr

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm.. So.. Reading a little bit here, I see incest isn't really planned cause it's a against family rules? And someone is prostituting the family members anyway?

D

Deleted member 2867548

Not sure what's up but I've been encountering a few games that the update contains malware or a virus. This one had a trojan (not the condom...lol), AND another one I've not seen before. Then, after I cleaned it with WEBROOT to remove the trojan, the game would not boot up and run. This sucks. Watch out, my friends...

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Not sure what's up but I've been encountering a few games that the update contains malware or a virus. This one had a trojan (not the condom...lol), AND another one I've not seen before. Then, after I cleaned it with WEBROOT to remove the trojan, the game would not boot up and run. This sucks. Watch out, my friends...
Use gloves a mask and a condom vis.jpg

Reactions: xcribr

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
So, kindly, what the fuck is this update? Is this a third volume? Is this a combined version of parts 1 & 2?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes