HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hmm.. So.. Reading a little bit here, I see incest isn't really planned cause it's a against family rules? And someone is prostituting the family members anyway?
This game is almost only incest (not rerally but close)

Not sure what's up but I've been encountering a few games that the update contains malware or a virus. This one had a trojan (not the condom...lol), AND another one I've not seen before. Then, after I cleaned it with WEBROOT to remove the trojan, the game would not boot up and run. This sucks. Watch out, my friends...
No virus or trojan, you're getting a false positive

So, kindly, what the fuck is this update? Is this a third volume? Is this a combined version of parts 1 & 2?
New update for part 2

The dev said in his release notes it's kind of a epilogue to part 1

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have a feeling that you want to avoid to go Sisterly Lust route, or to create a lot of pregnant or non-pregnant renders down the line, that's why the chances of disease with inbreeding was brought up a lot in this update, but for it to cause problems, it's nearly not that high. 25% that an offspring between parent and child or siblings will have two copies of allele, which can cause some type of disorder, but then again that's not a 100% it will happen. For inbreeding to cause visible or massive problems, it has to happen for a few generations at least.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I have a feeling that you want to avoid to go Sisterly Lust route, or to create a lot of pregnant or non-pregnant renders down the line, that's why the chances of disease with inbreeding was brought up a lot in this update, but for it to cause problems, it's nearly not that high. 25% that an offspring between parent and child or siblings will have two copies of allele, which can cause some type of disorder, but then again that's not a 100% it will happen. For inbreeding to cause visible or massive problems, it has to happen for a few generations at least.
Well, it's also canon that the family doesn't allow it. I just wanted to stop speculation.

Of course, pay close attention to what Rebb says about possibilities :)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Not sure what's up but I've been encountering a few games that the update contains malware or a virus. This one had a trojan (not the condom...lol), AND another one I've not seen before. Then, after I cleaned it with WEBROOT to remove the trojan, the game would not boot up and run. This sucks. Watch out, my friends...
Weird. The official updates are straight out of Ren'Py, and checked with MS Defender and McAfee at my end.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes