caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.08 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: xcribr

szieve

Jul 22, 2020
Magnificent!!!! Story wise, I'd say one of the best I've seen here. Played thru volume one before getting on to this release. Really engaging story. I became pretty invested in the characters even before half way thru Vol 1. Not sure if it was the background music I had going or not(sirius xm spa), but it's quite the emotional roller coaster. I played from the beginning of Vol1 to the end of the current update in one session. The animations in Vol 2 are pretty top notch in my opinion. I especially liked the camera movement in the scene with the cousins.. went back and watched that a couple times. I'm buying you some coffee!!!!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get that, I really do, and if Patreon hadn't banned this type of content, I'd be on there, too. I'd love to have hundreds of patrons as well, but that's neither here nor there.

This game started out as a learning project. The fact that it's grown to what it is now is 100% down to the people here and their feedback and support.

And it's still a learning project! When I get to where I want to be in terms of this form of art, then I'll look to other funding models.
I look forward to seeing where you go after this game. Don't get me wrong, I like what I see, I do, but I would also like to see what other ideas you have.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Can't get aunt or cousins pregnant either, they are family.

Nobody inside the family, that includes ALL family.

Nothing to do with values, it's the rule the entire family follows and has been in place for generations.

No idea how you managed that but it isn't in my game.
Well, if the pregnancy rule is an arbitrary one within the game, then it could (and should) be changed just as arbitrarily with nothing more than the MC deciding he wasn't going to follow that rule. problem solved.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, if the pregnancy rule is an arbitrary one within the game, then it could (and should) be changed just as arbitrarily with nothing more than the MC deciding he wasn't going to follow that rule. problem solved.
Dev has said he is not going to change the lore. MC's mother would be pissed if he did anyway and he be banned from family fun.

Family will not be getting pregnant nor be getting full relationship status.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Dev has said he is not going to change the lore. MC's mother would be pissed if he did anyway and he be banned from family fun.

Family will not be getting pregnant nor be getting full relationship status.
there are plenty of games with incest pregnancy...you can look up some of them...but in this game things are a o kay how they are now...plus you have the option for pregnancy with other characters.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
And then never get any fun times with family ever again? Not likely. Throughout the entire game, the MC has put family first. Breaking the rules like that would be disrespectful to family. He's not about to do that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
And then never get any fun times with family ever again? Not likely. Throughout the entire game, the MC has put family first. Breaking the rules like that would be disrespectful to family. He's not about to do that.
agree
The only thing I hope...is that he has a talk with best girl (Rebb) and they reach a mutual agreement to keep it hidden(no pregnancy but their feelings about each other..that's what I mean :D)...their feelings...cause if that's not gonna happen probably the opposite will happen...
Anyway still a fucking good game! :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I look forward to seeing where you go after this game. Don't get me wrong, I like what I see, I do, but I would also like to see what other ideas you have.
Have you not played his other game, Dreamwriter?

It's awesome.

(and should)
I didn't read it properly the first time, just noticed this.

Why, oh why, do so many people expect devs to change their entire story just to suit them?

Why "should" the dev change his lore to suit you?

No, just no.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

It's awesome.

Why, oh why, do so many people expect devs to change their entire story just to suit them?

No, just no.
agree 110% ...even if it's a genre I hate with a passion....a dev should not change his story just because some people don't like it...even if it's more than half...that's the dev's story...not mine yours ours .....his :)
So yes..I agree 110% a dev should not change his story just because people whine.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
agree 110% ...even if it's a genre I hate with a passion....a dev should not change his story just because some people don't like it...even if it's more than half...that's the dev's story...not mine yours ours .....his :)
So yes..I agree 110% a dev should not change his story just because people whine.
Little things are fine.

Like the hair changes. Sure it's not to my taste but people like them and it's been a while since the end of the first part game wise so looks are bound to change.

Even whole character looks go through makeovers at times.

I just really dislike it when peopl expect major changes to a devs story, especially when it's established lore that set the entire scene of the first game and how that family has acted for generations.

It even goes against the very principles the MC has lived by and shown which is putting everyone else first. To just say "fuck it" and ignore his own family rules and piss off his entire family in one go ... so out of character.

It's like I just said in another thread, we're all supposedly adults on this site yet i've never seen so many people unable to accept being told no.

This forum needs a naughty step.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Little things are fine.

Like the hair changes. Sure it's not to my taste but people like them and it's been a while since the end of the first part game wise so looks are bound to change.

I just really dislike it when peopl expect major changes to a devs story, especially when it's established lore that set the entire scene of the first game and how that family has acted for generations.

It even goes against the very principles the MC has lived by and shown which is putting everyone else first. To just say "fuck it" and ignore his own family rules and piss off his entire family in one go ... so out of character.

It's like I just said in another thread, we're all supposedly adults on this site yet i've never seen so many people unable to accept being told no.

This forum needs a naughty step.
Little things are fine.

I don't view those as story related so yes I agree those can be changed.

Indeed ...and if those changes occur because people whined about something the story told it's not a story told by the dev it becomes a story told by people playing it...
You don't like?don't play...there are ALOT of other games that tend to your needs...go play those.(talking about people in general that do this kind of thing.)

Yes but fuck the story...let me get mom/sis/aunt preggo..cause there is no other game that does that...and again I say ..fuck the story....ya...

It's like I just said in another thread, we're all
supposedly adults on this site yet i've never seen so many people unable to accept being told no.
Nothing to add to what you said here xD

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

It's awesome.
I did, IIRC it is on hold and free roam/sand box? I am not a huge fan of the latter.

No, just no.

Yeah, I can understand complaining (we're on the internet) but expecting changes to someone else's story is arrogant.

Reactions: xcribr and BTLD

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
It really felt to me that Charlie's punishment wasn't very proportional to her crimes against the family. I mean if she had strapon raped Robin or Bobbie would the MC have given her a car and stock options too?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really felt to me that Charlie's punishment wasn't very proportional to her crimes against the family. I mean if she had strapon raped Robin or Bobbie would the MC have given her a car and stock options too?
She's also family.

He had a choice, do something with her or kill her. What would you have him do?

He's not going to torture her, that isn't his style.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
He had a choice, do something with her or kill her. What would you have him do?

He's not going to torture her, that isn't his style.
She is a genuinely terrible person. Charlie set Bobbie up to be mugged to increase her debit so Charlie could push her into prostitution. She was already pimping Robin out and treated the other Aunt like dirt. Why straight to torture? I mean it seems like any other punishment would be better than 'ah well you can now make amends by doing charity. heres your amazing new flat by the way.' She was forcing women into prostitution. Prison maybe?

She's also family.
I'm gonna be honest I play so many of these games the details sometimes blur together. How is she family again?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes