Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, the dev needs to reconsider the limits on pregnancy, perhaps run a poll on it. It makes no sense to be able to knock up the aunt but not mother.

Reactions: Valeck

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
envixer
Can I just say, WELL DONE with Charlie
You must have down a h**l of a lot of research regarding her condition
Because even though I selected the final second option to see how the scene plays out for her.
I never expected for it to hit me as hard it did
You really played with my emotions there.
WELL DONE!!!
Keep up the good, no, great work.
You are one of the rare developers here that actually put the time into the story while making the sex parts a companion to it.
I only know of three other game that I feel have accomplished this
Callisto, WVM and Sorcerer
With possibly Timestamp - Unconditional Love and Lost Love following behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: xcribr

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
really takes the immersion out of it...
Don't know regarding this game
but usually I see this if I don't start a new game.
basically it's a small bug with names if the names were changed or the code was rewritten.
This is usually fixed by starting a new game.
that's what I was afraid of >_< thanks

barflyguy

Feb 13, 2018
just gotta say when I played some versions of this game earlier on it was aight but didn't really stand out.....but i've been really impressed with the last couple of updates

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
May have already played it before,
But I play alotta games on here so I don't remember.
I'll spoiler it but don't read unless you really want to know.

The family rules, and it extends to the entire family not just these, it's been going on for generations..

No relationships inside the family, everyone is free to fuck who they want but if someone wants to settle down they pick someone outide the family.

No pregnancy inside the family, again that's done with people outside.

They are a free sex family where anyone is allowed to have sex with anyone else with consent BUT it's only sex, nothing more.

Dev is very firm that lore will not be broken so none of the above will ever happen.

MC does have lovers outside of the family unit so pregnancy will happen there but never within it.

P.S.

LOVE Charlies new look.

I was disappointed when the short haired girls got longer hair but I have hope with a couple of these ones.

Short hair is my thing.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not inside the family no, but he does have lovers outside of it.

If you are expecting everyone to be for the MC only then this probably won't be for you.

No other men will touch the girls but they do fuck each other that is unavoidable.
"No other men will touch the girls but they do fuck each other that is unavoidable."
and I'm a o kay with that!

Reactions: Lockwood and xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Wouldn't say its for months of nothing...we support to help devs supplement their income considering how much time it takes to make good game without ripping renders and coding from others and also to help devs that are not fortunate enough to have up to date hardware. To donate on receipt of updates I think the dev has to already be an established dev or a rich bitch beginner (no offence to the rich bitches its just fact). Like Kuzuri said there are greedy devs out there, tho lets be honest half of the devs come from countries that aren't as privileged as first world countries things like internet, software and hardware are comparable to selling organs for a lil help (I'm from Zimbabwe I know, only the thieves and murderers like z.a.n.u here get good things)...coming on a pirate site like this and bitching about ppl asking for support...ya just end up sounding stupid
I get that, I really do, and if Patreon hadn't banned this type of content, I'd be on there, too. I'd love to have hundreds of patrons as well, but that's neither here nor there.

This game started out as a learning project. The fact that it's grown to what it is now is 100% down to the people here and their feedback and support.

And it's still a learning project! When I get to where I want to be in terms of this form of art, then I'll look to other funding models.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes