Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
All right. It worked. Still no idea why that happened. Probably overwriting old files with new ones.
Probably needed to remove everything, then add the new version.
Yes, I would usually recommend if you redownload the whole game, just delete the old one and not overwrite it. especially if you previously used something like a walkthrough mod, that can really mess up the game, if the mod isn't made for that specific version.

alex427

Jan 21, 2020
Latest messages on Discord are as follows:-

Envixer — 08/09/2021
Just a progress update:
Things have been slow on the development front thanks to IRL stuff giving me headaches.
Nothing has been abandoned, and I'm still working on the game. Just making sure you guys know it'll take longer than I'd planned

Envixer — 22/09/2021
Honestly, considering all that's happening, it'll be close to Christmas... Which means it'll be a BIG update with a second Christmas Special

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
started to play the game today and so far its nice with one exception. you seem to be able to if you do it right ditch everyone for sexual relations (if i see it correctly so far) except for the mother which is actually the only character that feels a bit forced to me. (that and never seem to like mum interactions in any of these kinds of games but thats just me) hope the rest of the game is good enough to compensate for that though. as it seems to be interesting of a game.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
started to play the game today and so far its nice with one exception. you seem to be able to if you do it right ditch everyone for sexual relations (if i see it correctly so far) except for the mother which is actually the only character that feels a bit forced to me. (that and never seem to like mum interactions in any of these kinds of games but thats just me) hope the rest of the game is good enough to compensate for that though. as it seems to be interesting of a game.
The rest of the game is good enough in my oppinion, don't know about the ditching part, as I like all of the LI's so far and lewded all ladies in sight, related or not.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The rest of the game is good enough in my oppinion, don't know about the ditching part, as I like all of the LI's so far and lewded all ladies in sight, related or not.
i know from experience that some games are good enough to have it but as said its most likely just me the mum thing never was interesting in such games. learned that from my new family XD so the option would have been appreciated in my eyes. but on the other hand i have had to ditch a few games that just became to much of a mind fuck just because it was written so well so ill always try and give it a full playthrough and a fair review. only one that did not happen with weirdly was harem hotel (written way to realistically). so if the rest of the game is indeed good enough as you say ill think ill manage just thought id let my opinion be known. never hurts to have one more opinion right ?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Copy Pasta'd from my Discord:

A progress update for A New Home

The time I've had to work on the game since the last update has been very little. Too much happened, and little of it good. Things are looking up now, and since my time opened up a bit more, I've gotten 30% through the next update.

Now, that's not to say that the remaining 70% will take as long. In fact, I'm hoping it'll be ready by Christmas.

However, it may be a slightly late Christmas.

Why? Because I've added a couple of extra scenes in that needed to be there.

As always, my server ( ) is the BEST place to ask me questions about updates, see some spoilers (I'll post more! Promise!) and some non-spoilery renders (I'll also post more of those!)

For all of you who have been patient, and have continued to support me through this delay: THANK YOU. You are the most awesome people on the planet.

Now, back to rendering... :D

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Copy Pasta'd from my Discord:

A progress update for A New Home

The time I've had to work on the game since the last update has been very little. Too much happened, and little of it good. Things are looking up now, and since my time opened up a bit more, I've gotten 30% through the next update.

Now, that's not to say that the remaining 70% will take as long. In fact, I'm hoping it'll be ready by Christmas.

However, it may be a slightly late Christmas.

Why? Because I've added a couple of extra scenes in that needed to be there.

As always, my server ( ) is the BEST place to ask me questions about updates, see some spoilers (I'll post more! Promise!) and some non-spoilery renders (I'll also post more of those!)

For all of you who have been patient, and have continued to support me through this delay: THANK YOU. You are the most awesome people on the planet.

Now, back to rendering... :D
No sweat vix, we'll be here when it's done! :)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Envixer are you still looking at around Christmas or is it looking like more around New Years to release the next update?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes