xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Progress Update

The latest version is in testing while I try to push on the second Christmas Special, which is taking a long time to render.

Some information for those who like numbers:
The last update, with three days of in-game story, had a total of 1,067 renders, including animation frames.
This one, with only two days of in-game story, has a total of 1,220 renders, including animation frames.

Meaning that, while the play time is less, it's actually a bigger update, and those numbers don't include the Christmas Special.

At the current rate of rendering for the Christmas Special, the release window is going to be after Christmas, but before the new year. Hopefully.

So, while the weather outside is frightful, there will be something sexy to celebrate!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Progress Update

The latest version is in testing while I try to push on the second Christmas Special, which is taking a long time to render.

Some information for those who like numbers:
The last update, with three days of in-game story, had a total of 1,067 renders, including animation frames.
This one, with only two days of in-game story, has a total of 1,220 renders, including animation frames.

Meaning that, while the play time is less, it's actually a bigger update, and those numbers don't include the Christmas Special.

At the current rate of rendering for the Christmas Special, the release window is going to be after Christmas, but before the new year. Hopefully.

So, while the weather outside is frightful, there will be something sexy to celebrate!
Envixer don't rush the Christmas Special just to get it out by Christmas it's better to have a great special than a rushed one just because we want Mini Aunt and Rebb in only a bow and ribbon under the tree (well the mini aunt part might just be me).;)

As for only having Two days and not more it's fine as long as you keep up the great writing it's all good.:)

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one, includes both Volumes. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Vol. II v0.25

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. (Make sure you are using the correct mod for the correct Volume.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please, can you update to : A New Home - version 0.40

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

UndeadFred

Dec 25, 2018
Decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one, includes both Volumes. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Vol. II v0.40 (I tested it from where my v0.25 save left of and from the beginning, both worked just fine)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. (Make sure you are using the correct mod for the correct Volume.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you very much for the timely updated :)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Do you need to play Vol 1, before playing Vol 2? Or is V1 already in V2?
You don't need to play volume I but you miss out on the back story on what happen to the MC. Both volumes are separate games right now. If I remembering right Envixer is planning on merging both volumes into one after he finishes volume II.

Reactions: xcribr and DMon1981

t727

Jan 4, 2018
How is pregnancy implemented in this game?
Searching the thread it is implied that it might or not be as endings?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How is pregnancy implemented in this game?
Searching the thread it is implied that it might or not be as endings?
Pregnancy will only be for a couple of girls outside the family like his girlfriend and best friend.

As far as i'm aware it isn't going to be a big part of it.

His best friend is trying for a baby now and got him on to fill her with his baby gravy.

So I'm guessing will see a start of volume 1 being remastered next year.
Probably be when volume 2 has finished. Don't know if that will be next year or not though.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

A New Home [v0.40] + Zoey Raven WT Mod

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes