CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The FILESFM link for Vol1 seems to actually be a link for Vol2.

EDIT: I mean the WIN/Linux one.
Oops, that was my bad. The upload failed on the first attempt, and I dragged the wrong file over on the second attempt. Thanks for the info, I'm fixing it now.

Feb 18, 2018
I have played volume 1 many times before but I only got to playing volume 2 yesterday. That was definitely not what I was expecting. The idea of Bobbie is pretty unique and also strange at times. To me, it looked pretty adorable when it all began with MC calling her little bee. But as the story continues and I think about it a little, it seems a little strange how there is only a couple of years difference between them. I don't know, just seemed like a little awkward situation to me. It is very adorable at times but I think it is very hard to do it correctly. Some of the best moments are like when she hides behind mc in the gym or confides her insecurities in him but sometimes it seems very off.
One thing that seemed pretty strange to me is that how the dev is talking in the script about the dangers of pregnancy between relatives and is hinting that there might be none between MC and mum or sisters. We all already know the dangers and that is exactly why we are playing a fantasy game about it instead of doing it in real life. I hope that I am wrong about the intentions of the dev but by this logic, we shouldn't play games where we shoot and kill innocent people because it is wrong in real life. I get it that you're going for realism but don't go too far since we're playing a game only.
Other than that the writing is good enough most of the time. Reading it was enjoyable. In conclusion: I want babies with every LI in-game! :BootyTime:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing that seemed pretty strange to me is that how the dev is talking in the script about the dangers of pregnancy between relatives and is hinting that there might be none between MC and mum or sisters. We all already know the dangers and that is exactly why we are playing a fantasy game about it instead of doing it in real life. I hope that I am wrong about the intentions
You aren't wrong.

There is going to be no pregnancy between MC and his mother, sisters or aunt.

If you've played the first part like you say you had you would know about the family rules. They are still in effect and will never be changing.

Cousins and everyone else is fair game.

gustough

Nov 9, 2019
Happy New Year to everyone.

I'm a little bit confused about Charlie's behavior the morning after I read her her mother's letter.

Beforehand she wanted me to be her 'Papa' so badly.
And after the long talk with Bobbie she began to act like a daughter to me.

Erica explained later that this 'isn't simply daddy issues' but Charlie 'decided to be wholly dependent' on me.

But why did Charlie changed this morning from beeing a daughter and calling me 'Papa' to talking serious to me like what ... a girlfriend? ... and calling me by my name?

Am I missing something?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Happy New Year to everyone.

I'm a little bit confused about Charlie's behavior the morning after I read her her mother's letter.

Beforehand she wanted me to be her 'Papa' so badly.
And after the long talk with Bobbie she began to act like a daughter to me.

Erica explained later that this 'isn't simply daddy issues' but Charlie 'decided to be wholly dependent' on me.

But why did Charlie changed this morning from beeing a daughter and calling me 'Papa' to talking serious to me like what ... a girlfriend? ... and calling me by my name?

Am I missing something?
Charlie wants to be a daughter for normal things, but an adult for adult things. She'll go back to calling you Papa when not doing adult things... :D

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Charlie wants to be a daughter for normal things, but an adult for adult things. She'll go back to calling you Papa when not doing adult things... :D
Envixer I was starting to wonder if Charlie was starting to show signs of Dissociative identity disorder after everything that's happen after meeting the MC with the morning sex scene with her.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
A belated Merry Christmas!

(Christmas Special is up!)
Envixer it's nice to see how Ann and Carrie meet. But didn't you have MC getting Ann and Carrie together back in volume I but it looks like you changed it to Carter in the Christmas Special II.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Envixer it's nice to see how Ann and Carrie meet. But didn't you have MC getting Ann and Carrie together back in volume I but it looks like you changed it to Carter in the Christmas Special II.
Not exactly. Anna had to introduce Carrie to the MC for approval before they got married, and MC helped them out after they met (if I remember right). Might have to replay it... LOL!

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
A New Home [v0.42] [Envixer][Compressed]
Original Size : 1.65 GB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 186 MB || 151 MB

This compression is unofficial

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Home Volume 2 v0.42.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this new 2022 year of joy for gaming, try using your reading skills and check the OP.
IF YOU GET ERRORS, START A NEW GAME.
READ THE DEV NOTES.
To access the Christmas Special, choose Christmas Special from the main menu, then choose Christmas Special 2 when the menu appears.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes