kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
Ah yes the game were you can fuck your family but not fall in love or have a relationship.:LOL:

Remember playing this game two years ago.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Been a looonnnngggg time since I last checked this game, so I am curious about a few things so any help would be appreciated. Last time I heard that there was a rule about not falling in love and that the MC couldn't keep the girls exclusively for himself. Has that changed any at all? There was also a rule against impregnation, is that still there too?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Pregnancy will only be for a couple of girls outside the family like his girlfriend and best friend.

As far as i'm aware it isn't going to be a big part of it.

His best friend is trying for a baby now and got him on to fill her with his baby gravy.

Probably be when volume 2 has finished. Don't know if that will be next year or not though.
Thanks for this!
Mentioning of and creampie isn't really a reason to have the pregnancy tag IMHO.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 117660

Overview:
Sent away from home five years ago, your family returns to you after your father's death. Maybe now you'll learn why you were sent away.
If you feel moved to buy me some coffee me as I work on this game, you can visit my .​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-23
Release Date: 2021-12-23
Developer: Envixer -
Censored: No
Version: Vol 1 - 0.95 beta; Vol 2 - 0.40
Language: English
Other games: Blood Destiny - The Dreamwriter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IF YOU GET ERRORS, START A NEW GAME.
READ THE DEV NOTES.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA
Win x32 (Ren'Py 7.3.5 - 0.40): MEGA - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras:
WALTHROUGH MOD* - Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 117666 View attachment 75539 View attachment 75540 View attachment 75541 View attachment 981219 View attachment 981220
volume 1 (0.95..pc) any other link than mega..other links are not working.....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for this!
Mentioning of and creampie isn't really a reason to have the pregnancy tag IMHO.
The only things I know about the pregnancy in this game is that none of the family will ever get pregnant so that leaves about 4 or 5 people outside the family.

I know for sure his best friend will, they are trying for a baby now. Pretty sure his girlfriend will have a pregnancy route. Alice and Grace I think will have but i'm not sure about Honey or even if she'll be part of the harem.

There are some flashback scenes that show some pregnancy in volume 2, showing a couple of his aunts births.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah that's how I thought it was supposed to be but then the Dev said

So I was a bit confused.
You can marry cousins and have kids with them with no issues so they have never counted.

Mother, sisters and aunt won't be getting pregnant and the rest mentioned aren't family.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hi all if anyone has full fat 0.95 beta on their drive any chance they could put up a Torrent link Thanks in advance

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Hi all if anyone has full fat 0.95 beta on their drive any chance they could put up a Torrent link Thanks in advance
Added some mirrors for volume 1 and removed dead ones from OP. If you absolutely want torrent, click "FILESFM" > Mouse over "Download this file" > Click "Download via P2P" > Click ".torrent"

Reactions: Flecc and xcribr

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Added some mirrors for volume 1 and removed dead ones from OP. If you absolutely want torrent, click "FILESFM" > Mouse over "Download this file" > Click "Download via P2P" > Click ".torrent"
Thank you

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Thank you for the update .. I liked it a lot.

But I have to say, to refresh my memory i have played a little bit through Vol 1.
I really think that I liked both Susie and Anna much better in Vol 1.
Susie looks almost like Rebecca in Vol 2, before she had the cute little sister style.
And Anna had this nice, cheeky style in Vol 1.. now she looks more like a younger grandmother...

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes