Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .this is a visual medium of fun for a reason .. use your eyes and get somewhere fun.
Changelog:
SPOILER

v0.42
Added the second Christmas special.

378 renders including animation frames.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Charlie wants to be a daughter for normal things, but an adult for adult things. She'll go back to calling you Papa when not doing adult things... :D
What does this mean? Surely, sex is considered an "adult thing" right? So, is calling you Papa a good thing or a bad thing in this context? In a two sentence reply, you sum up the writing in this game so well. While playing this game I constantly ask myself the same question. What?

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one, includes both Volumes. Enjoy!

NOTE: Christmas Special does not need a mod it's not part of the main game that's why I didn't change the version number on my mod file from 0.40!

Edit:
Updated to Vol. II v0.42 (I tested it from where my v0.25 save left off and from the beginning, both worked just fine)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. (Make sure you are using the correct mod for the correct Volume.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Can this be used in current version

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one, includes both Volumes. Enjoy!

NOTE: Christmas Special does not need a mod it's not part of the main game that's why I didn't change the version number on my mod file from 0.40!

Edit:
Updated to Vol. II v0.42 (I tested it from where my v0.25 save left off and from the beginning, both worked just fine)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. (Make sure you are using the correct mod for the correct Volume.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
so, the file that says 0.40 works for 0.42 as well?
in any case, thanks a lot

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Am I high or are these characters different from when I played this last?
If the last time you played was at the end of Volume I than your not high but if it was at the end of the update before Volume II v0.40 than your on your own.;)

xxknifeprtyxx

Apr 29, 2018
If the last time you played was at the end of Volume I than your not high but if it was at the end of the update before Volume II v0.40 than your on your own.;)
Yeah, it was S1. Why change the looks of the characters? unfortunately I'm not into these new ones at all :/

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am I high or are these characters different from when I played this last?
There were some changes, especially to hairstyles, for some of the characters like the twins and MC's best friend.

The sisters and mother had a make over too.

Aunt still looks the same though.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can this be used in current version
Read the post. All information you need is under NOTE and it's all in bold. And, the answer is Yes because there is no content added to the main game. It's a side thing you access from the main menu. Please read guys before you ping me. All this info is in the mod post and the OP. Thanks!

You know what screw it, I'll just change the version number on the mod to keep it from happening.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Oh, not interested in Xmas specials, especially almost 2 weeks after Xmas.
yea, I know there are some out there that have a Christmas fetish/obsession...but for the life of me, I'll never understand how this would take precedence over updating the actual game.

Reactions: MGUltimate

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
yea, I know there are some out there that have a Christmas fetish/obsession...but for the life of me, I'll never understand how this would take precedence over updating the actual game.
That's why I did a poll of my patrons to see if they even wanted a Christmas render. Results are below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BTLD and MGUltimate

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Please let us marry and pregnate Rebecca at least! Fuck the family rules. Love is more important than that. Also how will true harem achieved if we cannot have Rebecca, Suzie and Mum exclusive to us like the mum said at chapter 1? Family rules ( no exclusive, open relationship, free fuck all, family orgies which includes other man...etc) aren't exactly harem happy rules nor it's good for romance. I did disturbed when mum explained how grandpa and others fucked her in orgy and aunt mentioning cousins would be waiting grandpa's dick even tho she said she doesn't trust his dick. Family rules kinda ruins the harem feeling of the game for me

Why does mc needs to obey the family rules anyways? Sisters are already madly in love with him and mum needs to accept it if she wants be part of the mc's harem. If the family casts them out, it's even better. We don't need worry about other man from the family suddenly came over and say 'hey can I fuck your mom, sisters, aunt, cousin...etc?'. Honestly fuck the family and their stupid rules. I would want to rule my harem with my rules. If I want to marry or impregnate my girls and they want it too but I can't because some people said so, than is it really my harem from the beginning?

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, it was S1. Why change the looks of the characters? unfortunately I'm not into these new ones at all :/
In Game there was few months between Volume I and the start of volume II but most likely envixer wanted to change the characters some what (since most of the characters were basic models you see in every other game).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please let us marry and pregnate Rebecca at least! Fuck the family rules. Love is more important than that. Also how will true harem achieved if we cannot have Rebecca, Suzie and Mum exclusive to us like the mum said at chapter 1? Family rules ( no exclusive, open relationship, free fuck all, family orgies which includes other man...etc) aren't exactly harem happy rules nor it's good for romance. I did disturbed when mum explained how grandpa and others fucked her in orgy and aunt mentioning cousins would be waiting grandpa's dick even tho she said she doesn't trust his dick. Family rules kinda ruins the harem feeling of the game for me

Why does mc needs to obey the family rules anyways? Sisters are already madly in love with him and mum needs to accept it if she wants be part of the mc's harem. If the family casts them out, it's even better. We don't need worry about other man from the family suddenly came over and say 'hey can I fuck your mom, sisters, aunt, cousin...etc?'. Honestly fuck the family and their stupid rules. I would want to rule my harem with my rules
Dev has already said, multiple times, that the rules will not be changing or going away.

Reactions: c3p0

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dev has already said, multiple times, that the rules will not be changing or going away.
Yeah I already read your 150 message saying the same thing. Are you the dev or in the developer team? If not, devs can always change their minds and tailor the story however they want. Family rules isn't written on the constitution or something nor the on going story of the game. The game is still in development. Things can change really easily in development. Maybe dev see how many people wants the same thing and make a path/ending for them since it's confirmed that the game will have multiple endings. There are devs who turned a non-love interest side character into a love interest due to popularity of that charcter among players and many people got really happy about it. People can hope and voice their desires while the game is developing. No need to shut every single of them down whenever they voice their wishes

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes