Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah I already read your 150 message saying the same thing. Are you the dev or in the developer team? If not, devs can always change their minds and tailor the story however they want. Family rules isn't written on the constitution or something nor the on going story of the game. The game is still in development. Things can change really easily in development. Maybe dev see how many people wants the same thing and make a path/ending for them since it's confirmed that the game will have multiple endings. There are devs who turned a non-love interest side character into a love interest due to popularity of that charcter among players and many people got really happy about it. People can hope and voice their desires while the game is developing. No need to shut every single of them down whenever they voice their wishes
He hasn't changed his mind in nearly 4 years so how likely do you think it will be now he's doubled down on it in season 2?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
He hasn't changed his mind in nearly 4 years so how likely do you think it will be now he's doubled down on it in season 2?
Again are you the developer? Work in the dev team? Know the complete story ( if the story completely written and finished yet)? If so, I'm sorry you are right. If not I don't think you can know what will happen in the story with that kind of certanity. Even if nothing changes, I still think people can voice their wishes while the game is still in active development stage without getting shut down and by the same user nonetheless. Why are you replying all those people who wishes that is beyond me and it's not my business in the first place anyways. You do you. I only replied because you replied my message. Anyways have a good day

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LWtbo

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Read the post. All information you need is under NOTE and it's all in bold. And, the answer is Yes because there is no content added to the main game. It's a side thing you access from the main menu. Please read guys before you ping me. All this info is in the mod post and the OP. Thanks!

You know what screw it, I'll just change the version number on the mod to keep it from happening.
My bad dawg my brain completely skipped over it

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Please let us marry and pregnate Rebecca at least! Fuck the family rules. Love is more important than that. Also how will true harem achieved if we cannot have Rebecca, Suzie and Mum exclusive to us like the mum said at chapter 1? Family rules ( no exclusive, open relationship, free fuck all, family orgies which includes other man...etc) aren't exactly harem happy rules nor it's good for romance. I did disturbed when mum explained how grandpa and others fucked her in orgy and aunt mentioning cousins would be waiting grandpa's dick even tho she said she doesn't trust his dick. Family rules kinda ruins the harem feeling of the game for me

Why does mc needs to obey the family rules anyways? Sisters are already madly in love with him and mum needs to accept it if she wants be part of the mc's harem. If the family casts them out, it's even better. We don't need worry about other man from the family suddenly came over and say 'hey can I fuck your mom, sisters, aunt, cousin...etc?'. Honestly fuck the family and their stupid rules. I would want to rule my harem with my rules. If I want to marry or impregnate my girls and they want it too but I can't because some people said so, than is it really my harem from the beginning?
Simple solution.
Name the MC, Daddy. Everyone will call you Daddy, it is the next best thing.

• Yay, new update!
  • Angry
Reactions: c3p0 and Kygeir

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi every one , Selamlar.

(Turkish Translated)

Updated: 7.01.2022
Game/Creator: Envixer -
Modder: AlxTr
Game Version: v0.42
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 linux
Size : 1.65 GB

Turkish Translated TOPIC

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
What does this mean? Surely, sex is considered an "adult thing" right? So, is calling you Papa a good thing or a bad thing in this context? In a two sentence reply, you sum up the writing in this game so well. While playing this game I constantly ask myself the same question. What?
Yes, sex is considered an adult thing, which is why she doesn't call you Papa during sex.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
yea, I know there are some out there that have a Christmas fetish/obsession...but for the life of me, I'll never understand how this would take precedence over updating the actual game.
Because my Christmas specials have backstory that expands on the story, rather than just a non-canon thing.
Again are you the developer? Work in the dev team? Know the complete story ( if the story completely written and finished yet)? If so, I'm sorry you are right. If not I don't think you can know what will happen in the story with that kind of certanity. Even if nothing changes, I still think people can voice their wishes while the game is still in active development stage without getting shut down and by the same user nonetheless. Why are you replying all those people who wishes that is beyond me and it's not my business in the first place anyways. You do you. I only replied because you replied my message. Anyways have a good day
I'm the dev, and no, the rules aren't going to change. This story is nearly complete, with the first ending coming in the next update.

Yes, you can voice your wishes, and the ending will be open enough for you to apply your imagination to what happens next, but this close to the ending, I'm not going to make a fundamental change to the story that will change its entire tone.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I'm no longer able to download through the torrent is always showing the same thing connecting in pairs and nothing happens already tried several things and nothing seems to work.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I found this game today and after checking reviews and some of your comments here,made me wonder why dev abandoned his first two games? Was it learning curve or creativity meltdown? I don't like at all to get hooked on 'risky' games,so I'm carefully choosing what to add to my list. Updates are quite regular(2-3 months span)?

Reactions: xcribr

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I found this game today and after checking reviews and some of your comments here,made me wonder why dev abandoned his first two games? Was it learning curve or creativity meltdown? I don't like at all to get hooked on 'risky' games,so I'm carefully choosing what to add to my list. Updates are quite regular(2-3 months span)?
They aren't abandoned, just on extended hold.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not abandoned, just sidelined while he finishes this.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes