popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
I need help, I got a new computer and I think I transferred the whole file(saved to usb copied to new computer). it says that I reached end of act III part 2. The file name says it's version .42. When I open older versions it goes straight to rollback page. Did I copy it right?
Is that the newest and have to wait for next version before can continue? If so does anyone know an estimated release date?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
So replaying it now after I only played this a little bit-back before there was even a volume 2-and there was a lot of talk about Rebecca/Susie never being real romantic options despite teases early in the game to the contrary-that still the case at this point?
Also it’s ironic to me the Family Rules are all about consent yet you as the MC have no choice in anything(As far as I’ve played). Not hating just find it funny and a little hypocritical imo

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
None other than the dev himself. And he then agreed with him himself and executed the suggested change.
But who are we, if we now are splitting hairs over some old decisions?
he could make a pool at least

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i am dead serious, if you start game with model you dont have the right to change them without the fans opinion, and i saw other devs making a pool for some thing way less than that .
Whether other dev's have done pool's or not is completely irrelevant. It's the devs game to do with as he wishes, he doesn't have to answer to anyone regarding content or anything else.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i am dead serious, if you start game with model you dont have the right to change them without the fans opinion, and i saw other devs making a pool for some thing way less than that .
Well, I disagree with your comment above. The developer has the rights to do what he/she/it likes to do with their own VN/game. If the developer decide to run a polls for certain opinion base on the fans' desire, they can run it and then determine if it worth the developer effort to make the changes.

Keep in mind the developer of each game is like having a author creating a book. So, if you do not like how the changes of character(s) in Harry Potter books, do you reach out to the author and tell them they cannot change the character(s) in the book? The author may look your opinion, but it doesn't mean they will revert the changes or not. They may say that effects the story which takes quite sometime to redo the whole series because some fan prefer the previous version of the character(s) instead of the current character.

That my two cents....

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes