Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Please let us marry and pregnate Rebecca at least! Fuck the family rules. Love is more important than that. Also how will true harem achieved if we cannot have Rebecca, Suzie and Mum exclusive to us like the mum said at chapter 1? Family rules ( no exclusive, open relationship, free fuck all, family orgies which includes other man...etc) aren't exactly harem happy rules nor it's good for romance. I did disturbed when mum explained how grandpa and others fucked her in orgy and aunt mentioning cousins would be waiting grandpa's dick even tho she said she doesn't trust his dick. Family rules kinda ruins the harem feeling of the game for me

Why does mc needs to obey the family rules anyways? Sisters are already madly in love with him and mum needs to accept it if she wants be part of the mc's harem. If the family casts them out, it's even better. We don't need worry about other man from the family suddenly came over and say 'hey can I fuck your mom, sisters, aunt, cousin...etc?'. Honestly fuck the family and their stupid rules. I would want to rule my harem with my rules. If I want to marry or impregnate my girls and they want it too but I can't because some people said so, than is it really my harem from the beginning?
The family rule is a shit rule and exists to be broken. Dev needs to give the people what we want.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The family rule is a shit rule and exists to be broken. Dev needs to give the people what we want.
Dev doesn't need to give you shit.

I'm the dev, and no, the rules aren't going to change. This story is nearly complete, with the first ending coming in the next update.

Yes, you can voice your wishes, and the ending will be open enough for you to apply your imagination to what happens next, but this close to the ending, I'm not going to make a fundamental change to the story that will change its entire tone.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Honestly, I'm out on this game anyway. It's a lame slideshow where you don't make any decisions of consequence with an arrogant dev using a ghost account. Businesses who shit on potential customers go the way of the dodo.
You know that the only place to get this game is here, and all donations are 100% voluntary, right?

But thanks for your feedback.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Some people just like to watch the world burn, those of us who enjoy your game will continue to do so happily, I've enjoyed the story so far, keep up the great work and loving the 'daddy' dynamic being thrown in there, gives a good sense of the mc growing into something new and escaping the old turmoil he had dealt with.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then we don't need to give the dev shit. See how this works?
Yes, that IS how it works.

See, devs make a game and then you decide whether or not to play it.

Devs don't make games and then change their entire plot to suit you ... that isn't how it works.

Nah bro, you've got it crossed. You see I work in the real world where you deliver to customers.
See this is where you get it twisted, you aren't a customer. Even if you give the dev money you aren't a customer. You are tipping to thank the dev for his work not paying him to do things you want, that isn't how tip sites he uses work.

They are donations, nothing more.

You are a player, not a customer. You are owed nothing, your entitled attitude does not do you credit.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, that IS how it works.

See, devs make a game and then you decide whether or not to play it.

Devs don't make games and then change their entire plot to suit you ... that isn't how it works.

See this is where you get it twisted, you aren't a customer. Even if you give the dev money you aren't a customer. You are tipping to thank the dev for his work not paying him to do things you want, that isn't how tip sites he uses work.

They are donations, nothing more.

You are a player, not a customer. You are owed nothing, your entitled attitude does not do you credit.
Wait, have your account been hacked Ava? That was a informed, factual, calmly delivered answer without a hint of snark!

Are you feeling ok?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974 and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Even as a customer if you aren't ordering a customized game, then you can only have the games that the studio produce on own their risk.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, have your account been hacked Ava? That was a informed, factual, calmly delivered answer with a hint of snark!

Are you feeling ok?
Tis Friday dearheart, my beloved is at her sisters looking after her niece, it's their wedding anniversary so booked a hotel for the night to give the niece a sibling. They are a weird couple so I don't know if they plan of fucking or kidnapping, honestly it could go either way.

As such I am home, with my wine cabinet, celebrating the end of a week and am slightly on the merry side.

I am in a pretty damn good mood.

I also may or may not have managed to get a not so legal copy of Venom 2, Venom and Carnage being my all time fave characters ..... teenage girls dream, having an alien living inside you that can produce tentacles, wouldn't say no really .... plus Lady Venom was hot .... that tongue though .........

Anywhoooooo

Merry Friday.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Tis Friday dearheart, my beloved is at her sisters looking after her niece, it's their wedding anniversary so booked a hotel for the night to give the niece a sibling. They are a weird couple so I don't know if they plan of fucking or kidnapping, honestly it could go either way.

As such I am home, with my wine cabinet, celebrating the end of a week and am slightly on the merry side.

I am in a pretty damn good mood.

I also may or may not have managed to get a not so legal copy of Venom 2, Venom and Carnage being my all time fave characters ..... teenage girls dream, having an alien living inside you that can produce tentacles, wouldn't say no really .... plus Lady Venom was hot .... that tongue though .........

Anywhoooooo

Merry Friday.
That's more like it!!! :love:

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes