Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone explain to me this second chapter?
Because i read someone say NTR and i just do not like it. In this new chapter we are not the old MC?
Thank you

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A New Home Volume 2 v0.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hi guys can someone explain to me this second chapter?
Because i read someone say NTR and i just do not like it. In this new chapter we are not the old MC?
Thank you

as far i have know it will not be any NTR but i could be wrong you would have to ask the dev for that i have not seen Any NTR in it

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Am i missing something or am i just stupid? Finished Vol1, and just played vol2, but there seem to be some events inbetween that i'm totally missing or isn't quite explained? sorry if that's a bit confusing but english isn't my native languish.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Am i missing something or am i just stupid? Finished Vol1, and just played vol2, but there seem to be some events inbetween that i'm totally missing or isn't quite explained? sorry if that's a bit confusing but english isn't my native languish.
Yes, some events are between volume one and two, that are only mentioned in volume 2. Why Alex or whatever name you have given him is here is because Reb has said he loves him and this has scared the shit out of him.

as far i have know it will not be any NTR but i could be wrong you would have to ask the dev for that i have not seen Any NTR in it
Someone on the last or so page has written that he didn't like the cameon entry from a female lead of Big Brother. Even so that with Max would be "NTRed". Moreover this would be absoltuled not canon to Big Brother itself. The same as the apperance from the daughter of DMD in envixer other game would also be not canon to DMD.
But I'm sure that my comment here about this will be enough to provoke a reaction about this topic. Regardless our MC have a mother and father, so didn't his father already NTRed him?:devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: lewismasss

gaminglord806

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 117660
Overview:
Sent away from home five years ago, your family returns to you after your father's death. Maybe now you'll learn why you were sent away.
If you feel moved to buy me some coffee me as I work on this game, you can visit my .​

Updated: Dec 30, 2019
Developer: Envixer -
Censorship: none
Version: Vol 1 - 0.95-beta. Vol 2 - 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Dev Notes:

Download Volume II 0.01
PC / Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Fan sig:

View attachment 117660 View attachment 117666 View attachment 75539 View attachment 75540 View attachment 75541
one of my alltime favs!

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
so didn't his father already NTRed him?
You gotta be trolling. It's not NTR if a woman had sex with someone prior to meeting the MC. You can't seriously expect every woman to be a virgin, especially actual mothers of course.

Also we don't care about what is canon in other games. Alice fits in, because she already has experience with incest. And the players know it, so there is no reason to explain it at length.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You gotta be trolling. It's not NTR if a woman had sex with someone prior to meeting the MC. You can't seriously expect every woman to be a virgin, especially actual mothers of course.

Also we don't care about what is canon in other games. Alice fits in, because she already has experience with incest. And the players know it, so there is no reason to explain it at length.
Are you to 101% sure?:p If I would take some of the NTR discussion here serious, yep, the MC must be born out of thin air. And also all female NPC must be virgins even if they are MILFs.:ROFLMAO:

Otherwise it suprise me that you put me this corner of the box. The whole what is NTR, NTR that and NTR this, I have made my mind about this. It exist some better explenation around the net for this acronym, but few of us hold to it. It exist on this site too...:rolleyes:

And for all what's worth I give a shit about this entry topic. Often the whole NTR argumentation drift off to a simple mud-wrestling which isn't really wroth the time, words and page is used.;)

DixieNormous

Jan 12, 2018
I might be in the minority here, but I like the new looks better. I don't think he changed the models, just the hair and makeup. When vol 2 started and we got to see the improvements, I recognized who was who instantly without looking at the names. I wasn't a big fan of any of their original hair, still don't like the aunts. When she is looking at you and you can't see the ponytail, it looks kind of weird.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
I know i don't post much but i gotta say... I don't like the new models at all. The hair looks like it was rubbed in a dirty ashtray. Not understanding why they needed to be updated in the first place as they were great to begin with. I will likely stop playing this as I am not attracted to any of the characters at this point so no reason to continue.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I like all of the remodels except the mom. I think I liked her better in Volume 1. Also, I'd like to support this game, but the links to the tip jar are giving me all kinds of warnings about people stealing my data. Is there a safer way or can anyone confirm that the links are in fact safe?
Thanks

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes