xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I like all of the remodels except the mom. I think I liked her better in Volume 1. Also, I'd like to support this game, but the links to the tip jar are giving me all kinds of warnings about people stealing my data. Is there a safer way or can anyone confirm that the links are in fact safe?
Thanks
First, thank you for wanting to support the game! You are awesome :D

I'll look into the tip jar link. It should be safe (It's my own website and the pay link is handled by paypal). You can use my for added security.

Reactions: Soul_less327

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
First, thank you for wanting to support the game! You are awesome :D

I'll look into the tip jar link. It should be safe (It's my own website and the pay link is handled by paypal). You can use my for added security.
Okay, just tried the link again and I got no warnings. Not sure what was going on the first time, but it looks like it's all good now.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Story is interesting but the sex scenes are so awfully made that I can't help but laugh at how stupid some of them look. The foursome scene with the twins had me laughing for half an hour.

Reactions: Crazymic79

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
enivixer are you going to do another update for A New Home or you going with an update for Dreamwriter or Blood Destiney first?

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I was a fan of the original. this one I am a bit disappointed with the dialog. I find the storyline is fine and fits well with the original story as a continuation, but this new version feel very off and unsettling.

first off, I think my memory is bad but I dont remember him running away at the end and thus makes the beginning so odd to me. I would think it'll be benificial to add a little more to the beginning to add more context. or if I am remembering the first version incorrectly, then let me know, maybe i'll replay it to jog my memory.

the second think I wanted to point out is the dialog felt like it was choppy and bland. it felt like I was listening to robots talk. it felt quite emotionless and very rushed.

like what there is right now, it feels like a good skeleton, you just need to build on it and add the meat to it. not to mention those sex scenes were feeling like they were out of some high school sex ed video from the 90s lol. it was very to the point and no real context. I felt it need some lead up and context and just some meat to the story.

I dont mean to be harsh with my feedback, but I just hope I can like it as much as the original. and I feel right now its a good start, it just need some more work.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
DarkenDragon remember in Volume 1 Rebb throw her true feelings in the MC's lap just not long after him getting them back into his life. Not to mention him finding out about his mother's two big secrets also what really happen to his father and why he was a ass to the MC.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
enivixer are you going to do another update for A New Home or you going with an update for Dreamwriter or Blood Destiney first?
Dreamwriter will be next, then I'll work on A New Home. I'll probably keep alternating these two for now.

Reactions: jstreet

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
First I got to say that part 1 was great I really liked it a lot. Part 2 just seemed different. Ok I get that he felt weird about Rebs feelings. But as far as I remember he was feeling good about everyone else including his girlfriend. All of a sudden it jumped in that he had been gone for a few months away from his family. Doesn't seem right to me. Also I get a cameo from another game but the whole update was for the cameo girl. Nothing with the original cast. I'm on the fence on this update. And maybe it's just me but a complete overhaul on the characters out of the blue just didn't do it for me. He should have worked the changes in so they were a bit more gradual instead of in the beginning saying here are the new models. I'll wait a few more updates and see how it goes. Don't get me wrong I am happy he continued the game but it just felt like a different game to me not really much of a continuation.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I really like the new models in the new version and excited to see what you have planned with it!! Really enjoyed the first one!!

Reactions: xcribr
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes