c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Be real nice if all "games" without choices or gameplay would put a "kinetic" tag so people don't waste time and bandwidth thinking they're downloading an actual game and not a pretty slideshow lol
This was the very first release of volume two, which is "only" a intro. As volume one has some choice and volume two will have for what I know. If version 0.2 or 0.3 don't have any choice I would understand you, but for a 0.01 version of a game...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've played the vol1 .. thought it was pretty awesome .. glad you continued it into vol2 ... enjoy this game alot (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: xcribr

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
add option Yes you have your opinion and I have mine so lets just agree to disagree and move on shall we ?
Sandbox would be a complete change of "gameplay", how can this be optional?! That would mean, the dev has to develop two games simultanously.

Reactions: botc76

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Sandbox would be a complete change of "gameplay", how can this be optional?! That would mean, the dev has to develop two games simultanously.
the dev notes said that he planed to add repeatable scenes. Hopefully the dev meant without a gallery .

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Much improved compared to the first volume, and that wasn't bad at all.
Looking forward to this so much, that I was really disappointed to reach the end.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Please make it into a sandbox game
add option Yes you have your opinion and I have mine so lets just agree to disagree and move on shall we ?
No. Just no. More than enough sandbox games around, several games were practically ruined by the attempt to turn them into sandbox.
I can only implore you not to Envixer and I write this knowing that your other game has sandbox elements and works well enough.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
No. Just no. More than enough sandbox games around, several games were practically ruined by the attempt to turn them into sandbox.
I can only implore you not to Envixer and I write this knowing that your other game has sandbox elements and works well enough.
I did not know Just asking a simple yes or no question was going to get such immature responses from others Just becouse some one-else disagrees with them and for just asking a question about the game .

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes