xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry to sound dumb but is this a carry on from the original version that I have already played or has more content been added to Vol1 as I already have the original vol1 in my games folder. Thanks
Volume 2 is a continuation and expansion.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Liked the first game but can't say much about this one hope it will become as entertaining as vol 1

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ok first off i agree i like the old models better. but that being said people do change over time. now right at this moment i dont remember how long it says was in between vol 1 and vol 2 but it could be enough for people to change. the major change i see is the hair style and yes some of the models are different or seem different. and most of all people remember it is envixer game/VN he has the right to change what ever he wants.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I guess you did not look under the spoiler that is right in the middle of the OP called "SPOILER: Volume 1".
I'm not usually that inattentive, to miss something i asked for, where i asked for, but it happens, i guess.
That or someone updated the page between our posts. Whatever, not like i'll ever know for sure.
Either way thanks for the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: xcribr

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Glad to see this one back at it. I think I miss the mom's old hairstyle/model, but the rest are ok side grades with Anna being an improvement. The animation is solid, and I will be watching for more. THanks!

oh, i also think it's time the MC bought a high tech CRISPR machine for gene editing so he can finally breed with the family. :)

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Though I prefer the old models the new ones looks more polished and Animation/render wise the improvement from vol 1 to 2 is big.

Will probably take some time to appreciate the new models since I rate the old ones 9 and the news one are 7.5 at best for now.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Though I prefer the old models the new ones looks more polished and Animation/render wise the improvement from vol 1 to 2 is big.

Will probably take some time to appreciate the new models since I rate the old ones 9 and the news one are 7.5 at best for now.
Have no opinion either way as i haven't played much of 1 or 2 yet, but the reactions make me curious about how a more polished version of the old models would go with people here.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes