Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hmmmm, new one on my watchlist. Wish you luck.

Also, a link to vol.1 on the OP for reference would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hmmmm, new one on my watchlist. Wish you luck.

Also, a link to vol.1 on the OP for reference would be much appreciated.
I guess you did not look under the spoiler that is right in the middle of the OP called "SPOILER: Volume 1".

Reactions: xcribr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dude... I just released the update today! It's gonna take some time :)
To many people never read whats posted.

You may want to rename the thread with {Vol 1 - 0.95-beta. Vol 2 - 0.01} since the thread has both volumes.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Envixer Vol II is starting off great its a bit longer than Vol I's v0.01 was.:love:

So Envixer did you finish on time or did you end up steel for your future self?
I finished on time and managed to sneak in the h-scene at the end. It wasn't planned for this release...

But seeing how excited everyone was :)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Hurray new volume. Boo it dropped while I was at work and need to wait another 5 hours before I can play it. Can't wait.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
I like the new model looks.

But Alice doesn't look like Alice. The shirt is probably the only thing that looks like BB's Alice.
Seems weird to have a "cameo" while using a different model. Kinda breaks the "immersion".
Other than that, I like it. Excited for the rest.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think the girls looked great and hot as fuck the way they were. I don't remember su-jin. I don't recognize any of the girls anymore but I guess that's what happens when you start changing everything to where you can't even recognize anyone anymore. I do remember the whore aunt who was ready to fuck at the drop of a hat.

I edited the line for Anna to. By the way I liked your old look better and think you looked way hotter with short hair. Her reply was changed to sorry I was forced to change it.

Can we dump all of them and go after a new set of girls? Might as well start new since none of the girls are the same anymore and it's basically like you are starting with a new set of girls anyway except for the aunt. I guess we can always take the aunt along instead and forget the rest of them.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
played and enjoyed the 1st one you came out with ,, ending was not as great as it could have been .... at least thats my thought
played this vol2 version ,,, not bad not bad at all .... it seems it going to be as good as the 1st one ... congratzz (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry to sound dumb but is this a carry on from the original version that I have already played or has more content been added to Vol1 as I already have the original vol1 in my games folder. Thanks

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes