jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
oh ive just started a new run through from start ,are we gonna get the next instalment lol cant wait
From what envixer has said in a post back on Dec 13th we might get it by New Years eve if we are lucky

or if he gets a time machine so he can steal from his future self

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
From what envixer has said in a post back on Dec 13th we might get it by New Years eve if we are lucky

or if he gets a time machine so he can steal from his future self
Either way it is long waited for.

It was one of the best on here at the time it was uploaded.

I hope it can be as good as Sisterly Lust.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Either way it is long waited for.

It was one of the best on here at the time it was uploaded.

I hope it can be as good as Sisterly Lust.
With hope Its going to be worth the wait.

I've tried to play envixer two other games but couldn't get into them like A New Home.

Agree Sisterly Lust was a good one and I need to instill sisterly lust's Devs new game

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
I'm happy this game is still being worked on. It really is one of the best games out. Graphics are a little grainy sometimes but the story is great.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I'm looking forward to this probably more than anything else I've played on this site to date. What you did with volume 1 was perfect. I wish other Devs would do something like this. I think a game from you with a female protagonist and a Family only oriented plot would be amazing also. It seems like other Female protagonist games force you to interact with a ton of other npc's whether you like it or not. it would be nice to see something 99% family focused. Thank you for sharing your work. I look forward to what you have planed for the future.
Y'know, just when I thought I had enough to do, you give me this idea.

Although, if I did it, it would be a comic rather than a game...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Envixer Vol II is starting off great its a bit longer than Vol I's v0.01 was.:love:

So Envixer did you finish on time or did you end up steel for your future self?

Reactions: xcribr

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
OMG its back...........thank you

Mr.Navy Life is Back

Last edited:
Reactions: xcribr
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes