woody

Jan 31, 2017
WOW just wow but who is it ,im thinking rebb but it could susie, been patiently waiting the end of 2019 to see the next episode of my fav game ever,

Reactions: xcribr

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
Lmao, Internet tough guys: puffs his chest and screams: "Soyboys, cucks, soyboys"!

Funny thing is, I've met a lot of people, ex military and some pro fighters ( some of which you've probably heard of yourself..."right kick hospital, left kick cemetery" :p) who could be considered "Alpha" males. They are some of the nicest, polite, non aggressive people I know. They have nothing to prove.
Usually guys (/betas) with a lot of self esteem issues have a habit of acting like tough guys, to impress others.
MC here is a smart, confident guy, with a lot of emotional/psychological maturity, even if he doesn't act like John Rambo or weighs two hundred pounds.
Only thing I didn't like is "liberal/cucktard" comment, that sounded more like out of character, political comment by the developer.

well...i think you're refering yourself, right ?...come on mate...i'm not talking about fighting, i am talking about beeing a man...if you're not able to understand the diference...well then i know why you're missunderstanding the meaning of to man up!...and to all ex spec-op's, mma-fgt., etc.etc...you really think that you're more masculine then other males ? lol....

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
why this game is on hold? look like the picture is really hot
because he finished this chapter of the game. and started on a whole new game. he will be back to this one soon. read some of the thread and you will see.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
As mentioned on another thread, I'm working on the intro to Volume 2. I'm hoping to get it out before NYE...

Wish me luck!
So envixer if you don't make it by NYE does that mean we need to get you a flying DeLorean to use ;).

Jan 1, 2018
As mentioned on another thread, I'm working on the intro to Volume 2. I'm hoping to get it out before NYE...

Wish me luck!
I'm looking forward to this probably more than anything else I've played on this site to date. What you did with volume 1 was perfect. I wish other Devs would do something like this. I think a game from you with a female protagonist and a Family only oriented plot would be amazing also. It seems like other Female protagonist games force you to interact with a ton of other npc's whether you like it or not. it would be nice to see something 99% family focused. Thank you for sharing your work. I look forward to what you have planed for the future.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Be honest, you'd take a flying DeLorean even if you make it by NYE.
Who wouldn't take a flying Delorean ;) the Bigger question you should be asking yourself is would you keep the old plutonium-fueled nuclear reactor or go with Mr. Fusion generator that uses garbage as fuel

woody

Jan 31, 2017
oh ive just started a new run through from start ,are we gonna get the next instalment lol cant wait

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes