ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Goddammit, I found this simply by accident ( someone mentioned it, in one of the off threads): loved every second of it.
Really great, well written, loving game, and I'm not really all that big on incest ( hell, I'm relatively normal next to y'all perverts around here :p), with an interesting twist on it.
Only thing I'd improve is a bit slower pacing at first and use more pictures instead of animations ( but this is a common issue with nearly all games).
And add some music.
But a fantastic game all around, great work.

Reactions: xcribr

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

There will be no NTR in this game. I know some people like that stuff, and I may put it into other games, but not this one.

So there will be no NTR in volume 2 either.
Most people who flip out on NTR essentially want all girls to themselves ( and if possible, for them to live as nuns, prior to any experience with MC :p)...so anything is considered cheating.
Just saying: if any of family male relatives, show up for a visit, some people will start screaming about it. ;)
( No matter how much NTR is actually complete opposite of what this is about)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Always wondered what had happened to this game good to see that it still has some life in it.

You didn't hear this from me, but there will be a Xmas special this year. A bridging tale between Vol 1 and Vol 2...
Awesome news can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
It was never a stupid question. It is completed... and it isn't. And this thread once had the "completed" tag (probably when that comment was written), but it was later changed to "on hold". And there was much rejoicing.
Volume 1 is complete. Volume 2 will begin by the end of this year.
See this is the type of response I was expecting, thanks for the responses

Red469

May 18, 2018
Volume 1 was all about the conquest. Once you got to everyone, the game was over.
Volume 2 will start around Christmas :)
Hi Envixer

Great to hear the story is TBC...
I agree with the others, in that this is a Very unique VN, that stands out from the rest...

I particularly Enjoyed the Take no prisoners approach to the duo... that was rather satisfying.

Hopefully there will be a few more of the same...

Thank you for your hard work and looking forward to Chapter 2 with eager anticipation.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes