ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
At least this game is not abandoned, it is one of the few Harem styles games that I like (I don't really get into them nor incest games that much).

Reactions: xcribr

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Sequel you say..well I will be damned... It's like Christmas came early this year.
I'm afraid it most probably won't be this Xmas tho' - IIRC @envixer wanted to complete another game first and also is now engaged in keeping another game alive due to that dev being quite sick. So props to @envixer for helping out there. But no sequel to ANH in the short term ... I miss Anna :cry:

Reactions: ILCjr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I'm afraid it most probably won't be this Xmas tho' - IIRC @envixer wanted to complete another game first and also is now engaged in keeping another game alive due to that dev being quite sick. So props to @envixer for helping out there. But no sequel to ANH in the short term ... I miss Anna :cry:
You didn't hear this from me, but there will be a Xmas special this year. A bridging tale between Vol 1 and Vol 2...

Fjonko

Apr 11, 2019
wow loved it. its tagged vaginal sex....there is none...so I don't love that. nor is there any lesbian action just a mention of a wife who we see later on.
was kind of confused with the whole 'he' talk about the wife and typos in the first 2 opening sets of dialogue had me thinking this was gonna be an annoying read, but it turned out great. no extra sauce on the story front, so this was born for fapping.

pls dev.....0.5 already...and no BUTT LOVIN' ....what the hell???? surely a massive oversight...I mean cmon....who don't love butts? :pXD
Gay ppl like butts...

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I feel a little sad and confused here. I really liked this game and have been waiting on a update since Oct. 2018 . I was looking at a new game just now and seen its by the Dev. of A new Home. So I go back and read the messages of A New Home and its said the game was complete. That There Might be a chapter 2 later on. The game to me was just getting started or maybe in the middle. So that is why i'm a little confused how it could be complete.

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I feel a little sad and confused here. I really liked this game and have been waiting on a update since Oct. 2018 . I was looking at a new game just now and seen its by the Dev. of A new Home. So I go back and read the messages of A New Home and its said the game was complete. That There Might be a chapter 2 later on. The game to me was just getting started or maybe in the middle. So that is why i'm a little confused how it could be complete.
Volume 1 was all about the conquest. Once you got to everyone, the game was over.
Volume 2 will start around Christmas :)

DanteBlackX

Sep 6, 2018
wait wait wait.....v0.95 is the end of volume 1?

if thats true then.....DAMMIT.....been waitin on an update for months thats not coming, lol (meaning a v0.96)

ive literally lost count of the number of times ive played thru this due to its good story line, its great to see an actual engaging story in one of these games, too many are senseless garbage that is just some images but no real storyline or plot, sure game doesnt have much in the way of choices like a choose ur own adventure type novel, but whats there is mostly for fun, game could easily be made into a graphic novel with whats there and i doubt anyone would complain due to the fact its an excellent story

Last edited:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
wait wait wait.....v0.95 is the end of volume 1?

if thats true then.....DAMMIT.....been waitin on an update for months thats not coming, lol (meaning a v0.96)

ive literally lost count of the number of times ive played thru this due to its good story line, its great to see an actual engaging story in one of these games, too many are senseless garbage that is just some images but no real storyline or plot, sure game doesnt have much in the way of choices like a choose ur own adventure type novel, but whats there is mostly for fun, game could easily be made into a graphic novel with whats there and i doubt anyone would complain due to the fact its an excellent story
Thank you!

I'm hoping volume 2 will be just as good.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes