xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
If the game is done then the DEV should have them add the completed tag to the games name then so everyone knows it's done and completed.
I still want to rework some of the animations before I tag this one as complete.

Let me get the next updates out for Lexi and Dreamwriter, then I'll have a bit of time to fix those animations.

Also, I'll be updating the look of most of the characters in volume 2. Here's a quick comparison of Suz as a work in progress note:
SuzTest1.png
Suz has always looked a bit too old. The new version on the right looks nicer so far, but she's a work in progress!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I still want to rework some of the animations before I tag this one as complete.

Let me get the next updates out for Lexi and Dreamwriter, then I'll have a bit of time to fix those animations.

Also, I'll be updating the look of most of the characters in volume 2. Here's a quick comparison of Suz as a work in progress note:
View attachment 256819
Suz has always looked a bit too old. The new version on the right looks nicer so far, but she's a work in progress!
I actually didn't think she looked too old it's just the oldfashioned hair-do that turns her into a Granny o_O

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018

View attachment 256819
It might be the hair but I like the original model.

Reactions: xcribr

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

View attachment 256819
I prefer the original Suz. The new one looks great but it is NOT better than the original.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Shouldnt you be able to add tags yourself? If not, please message a moderator to mark this down as "complete".

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah... Everyone's getting new hairdos... :D
Aww man. I really like the hair style used for the mom.

Though it could be interesting to see new hair styles instead of the same static looks. Kind of gives the impression of time passing. Though I don't know if any time actually does pass in Volume 2.

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just officially tagging this one as on hold.

Still gonna get back to it, but I figured the tag would be good for information.

Reactions: lamarks

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

View attachment 256819
New hair looks 1,000,000 times better, now she actually looks like the younger sister rather than looking like someone's grandma died on her head...

Red469

May 18, 2018
Just officially tagging this one as on hold.

Still gonna get back to it, but I figured the tag would be good for information.
Hi Envixer

For how long is this one going on hold for? any time frames would be good if you have them that is.
I think this VN has a lot potential.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I have question. Can I choose which relationship I want or am I forced into a relationship?
Some you can yes.
Bear in mind this IS a Harem style VN

If your looking for Singular Path relationships then not sure if that is here in this VN.
There are a few vns that do this well.

Reactions: huhula
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes