Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of A New Home vol 1 and vol 2 with Zoey Raven walkthrough mod.
volume 1:

volume 2:

Usual gestures, save name/delete, text size, transparency etc
Alternative saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions.
Vol2 updated to 0.42 Christmas Special

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone know when part 2 will be updated...? or is this game dead...? i liked the game from starting nice story and playout is easy...So does anyone know when will be it updated or this game dead....?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one, includes both Volumes. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Vol. II v0.02

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. (Make sure you are using the correct mod for the correct Volume.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey im not sure what i did wrong but the mod is not working for volI. I extracted all the files from the zipped mod file and moved them into the game folder of A New Home. I just got presented with the first choice, which is to hug or not hug Suzie, and nothing is happening with the mod.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Why does this game have a harem tag but then after you have sex with your mom, and both your sisters find out the truth about the family, when talking with Kate you get presented with 3 options, which are the twins path, Rebb path and Suz path. Like why are those the only options?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why does this game have a harem tag but then after you have sex with your mom, and both your sisters find out the truth about the family, when talking with Kate you get presented with 3 options, which are the twins path, Rebb path and Suz path. Like why are those the only options?
To early to tell which way this will go.
With it being almost 5 months now since it was updated we may never know.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Because there are enough days in the game to seduce all of them. All three paths can be completed. Check the walkthrough for optimal order (it's in the same folder as the exe).

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Because there are enough days in the game to seduce all of them. All three paths can be completed. Check the walkthrough for optimal order (it's in the same folder as the exe).
Hello Envixer will the next update be out before christmas :)

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The one in the OP is the latest

Volume/Part 1 goes up to 0.95
Volume/Part 2 goes up to 0.02

So far no news yet, at least I haven't seen any, regarding an update for Volume/Part 2
Read back a few comments... ;)

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes