xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Nice to know.(y)
For the remastering, I like what you want to do. Only tiny point what worries me, is the "new" model part. Do you mean a change to their volume one models or an upgrade to the model without any changes?
I'd change the volume 1 models to match those in volume 2, but leave the old hairstyles etc.

Reactions: c3p0 and Rough2

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
I liked the game at the beginning and went so far in the story tell the mother explained that incest is normal in her family and I was OK with it. So far so good. but then she said that I can't get romantically involved with the sisters or something like that I don't really remember. So the point of the story is just sex with the sisters and the mother there is no love or feelings, Just like when the little sister confessed and got reject from the MC, I drooped the game after that. Don't get me wrong I really liked the story and the concept of it but I'm a man who want some romance. I really want to play the game again. So my question know is will the MC keep the sisters for himself or the sisters one day they will find boyfriends or girlfriends of there own. I hope someone understood my point.

Sorry if my grammar or writing is shit because English in my third language. And thanks Dev I wish you luck

Reactions: Chris2606

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not even going to vote on that poll. Usually when devs remaster their games, the game goes to shit. One game even turned the MC into a shota and every time he had sex the woman would ask him how it felt to fuck an adult woman.

If you can remaster just the renders to make them better, envixer or add something that you feel should've been added to dialogue or something like that to make the story better, I'd say go for it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I voted no and they should be separate. Unless by remastered it means that the old character looks from volume one will get hacked up and destroyed to match the character looks in volume 2 then go ahead and join them. I played the first update of volume 2 and lost interest as all the characters looks were changed and the only thing I was thinking about was can I kick all the characters from volume 1 to the curb and then go after new characters instead?

Reactions: HansDampf788

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Usually when devs remaster their games, the game goes to shit. One game even turned the MC into a shota and every time he had sex the woman would ask him how it felt to fuck an adult woman.
I voted No, for the reasons you said, also Its time consuming to remaster Volume 1, I'd say leave it as it is, & make Volume 2 Better than Volume 1

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes