Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
If it'll delay the update then no.We should continue to get to know our family members better. :LOL:

Reactions: xcribr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just added a poll for a crazy(ish) idea I had.
I choose no because chapter 2 seems to have gone the wrong way from what chapter 1 is.

If chapter 2 comes back in line with chapter 1 then yes.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Just added a poll for a crazy(ish) idea I had.
I'd like you to go back remaster but like a1fox3 has said it would be great if a remaster was more in line with volume II. After replaying both Volume I & II as it stands now it seems you made 2 separate story's that share the characters.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I'd say yes, no, maybe to be honest, do what is best for you, I preferred the path of vol. 1 which doesnt really click perfectly with vol. 2's start, it feels like some characters must have changed their minds or something, just a feeling i get.

I'd say do whats easier for you, go with that as then you will enjoy it more, which leads to more story etc.

I voted yes, but I wanted to point out how in my mind the dev's feelings count as 50 million votes, so sure look how people are leaning, but in the end do what you feel is right.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'd say yes, no, maybe to be honest, do what is best for you, I preferred the path of vol. 1 which doesnt really click perfectly with vol. 2's start, it feels like some characters must have changed their minds or something, just a feeling i get.

I'd say do whats easier for you, go with that as then you will enjoy it more, which leads to more story etc.

I voted yes, but I wanted to point out how in my mind the dev's feelings count as 50 million votes, so sure look how people are leaning, but in the end do what you feel is right.
Also voted yes as Haast did, but same about dev's feeling being most important. Overall I would prefer to keep the story as it was at end of episode 1 though as the starting point for chapter 2. Never that much fun about going a number of steps back with characters, while having to deal with relations like that and how you make them work for all is heavily underdone for games like these. Still what dev wants and enjoys is the most important. :)

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Incest is not my thing but i'd be lying if i say this didn't intrigue me. The story i mean, mc's rougher side of life in particular.
Really liked Anna, i will probably elope with her given the choice.
You did well, dev.
As for remaster and merging, i think if you want to merge them for the better continuity/story's sake you should do it now rather than later, that way you can at least maintain more consistency but if the remaster is the real goal here for merging or otherwise than it's your call really but given the fact that vol. 2 has just started, perhaps you might want to keep your focus there for now.
Anyhow, I'm just spitballing here. Good luck to you.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Volume II v0.04 is up!

Also, to clarify my remaster plans:
What I want to do is re-render the old game with the new models and vastly improved posing and lighting.
I also want to add a couple of characters that I cut out, and expand on some of the dialogue to make it clearer and not seem so rushed.
The story will not change.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Volume II v0.04 is up!

Also, to clarify my remaster plans:
What I want to do is re-render the old game with the new models and vastly improved posing and lighting.
I also want to add a couple of characters that I cut out, and expand on some of the dialogue to make it clearer and not seem so rushed.
The story will not change.
Nice to know.(y)
For the remastering, I like what you want to do. Only tiny point what worries me, is the "new" model part. Do you mean a change to their volume one models or an upgrade to the model without any changes?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes