EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_Animated.gif

Overview:
You are an English teacher that recently got laid off from the high school you were teaching at. Too ashamed to tell anyone, you keep it a secret and try to find another job. One day while browsing job offers, you receive a call from Julia, your childhood friend. She tells you that English teachers are very much in demand where she lives, in Japan. You decide to take this opportunity to discover new horizons.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-07
Release Date: 2021-06-03
Developer: Lexie06 - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game Signatures:

Note: if you get an error while loading an old save, just start a new save. I'll investigate the problem for the next update!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*(v0.03)

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

(4).png FirstTimeSee_Aiko.png FirstTimeSee_Akira.png FirstTimeSee_Hanako.png FirstTimeSee_Hitomi.png 2.png 16.png 4.png 1.png 2.png 2.png 7.png 1.png

Last edited:

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I modified the thread to show how to install it properly!

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
On playing I've found an error regarding the images - on returning home initially got an error stating image BackAtHome_1 = "V01/BackAtHome/ (1).png" not found in script V01.rpy. I checked the rpy file using Notepad and found the error. There should be no space after the / and should look like this: image BackAtHome_1 = "V01/BackAtHome/(1).png". I ran game again from last save and no error.

Looked through rest of the V01.rpy file and found similar errors which were easily corrected. Also when spying on sister in the bath the variable JuliaIs.fullFormal is incorrect and should be JuliaIs.Fullformal.

Last edited:

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm confused, were is the rocket, the probe, Jupiter, its moons, Pluto and the space snowman ?

Reactions: Lexie06
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote