Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my unofficial compressed Android port of A New Horizon v0.04 with Incest Patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
Alternative save location. Grant storage permissions on first run.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
ive downloaded mega link twice and get an error each time whys that? which the better link to download if you cant use mega? thanks

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the Patreon post from Lexie06 that talks about the break in development:

Taking a break.

I'm writing this to sadly tell you that I need to take a break from making the game, I can't really tell why but it's something personal that is pretty serious. Thanks all for your support, you can totally cancel your pledges! See you soon I hope... :)

I'm not going to speculate, but we may never know what has happened.

I just hope for the developer's sake that whatever the issue is can be successfully resolved.

Jun 11, 2020
Here's the Patreon post from Lexie06 that talks about the break in development:

Taking a break.

I'm writing this to sadly tell you that I need to take a break from making the game, I can't really tell why but it's something personal that is pretty serious. Thanks all for your support, you can totally cancel your pledges! See you soon I hope... :)

I'm not going to speculate, but we may never know what has happened.

I just hope for the developer's sake that whatever the issue is can be successfully resolved.
me as well.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded the game somewhile ago, but only just started playing it.

First impressions: it looks nice and was easier than a lot of games to load and start playing. I got an error message when I first started it, but that was solved when I found the incest patch problem. (Note: It would be helpful to put a note about this on the first screen.)

A couple of nit-picks:
- I was disappointed that the best-looking girls so far in the game were quick NPC walk-ons: the Flight Attendant, the girl on the subway and the clothing store clerk. Not that Julia looks bad, but she's already established as a main character.
- In the real world, if MC shows up unshaven like that, he probably won't get the job- ESPECIALLY in Japan. YOU may think it LOOKS "kewl" and you probably would get a job at the pizza place or an American tech company (if you are a REAL good programmer), but a teaching job at a school? They probably wouldn't even let you sit down for the interview before they say "Sorry, you don't meet our needs/standards."

Anyway, good luck and I hope you can get back to work!

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
think this game is way past taking a break and has gone into the abandoned.
Well, there hasn't been a post on Patreon since he made that statement about taking a break (back in August), and his Patron total has dropped to 0, so I don't know why the Abandoned tag hasn't been applied yet.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
A New Horizon [v0.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 114 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 96 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Neither Win download is working.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote