Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
A New Horizon [v0.03] [Lexie06] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 846 MB
Original Mac Size: 811 MB

Compressed Win Size: 95.7 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 78.6 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 85.8 MB PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just download and try this game, I must say it was very fun and the sex scenes both hot and run very smoothly. The story seem very interesting too and I can't wait for more updates in the future, I'll bookmark and keep my eyes on this

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Just download and try this game, I must say it was very fun and the sex scenes both hot and run very smoothly. The story seem very interesting too and I can't wait for more updates in the future, I'll bookmark and keep my eyes on this
Thank you so much for your kind words it means a lot! :giggle: There are still plenty of updates to come!

Reactions: thevoid089

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
I posted on this thread a while back but for some reason I didn't play the game. I got around for this version and I'm glad I did, it's got that wholesome vibe and all the girls are pretty hot, especially Hitomi with her massive tits.

The only small gripe I have is that some of the characters' faces look very similar to eachother, I'm on the gallery screen right now and to my untrained eye it feels like Julia, Akira and Aiko have basically the same face with only a slightly different haircut.

But don't mind me, at this point it's just cherrypicking and you only notice this if the characters are juxtaposed. If that's the only issue in your game you're in a really good shape, keep up the good work Dev !

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thans for the heads up now I can place game on ingore. Good look, it llooked promessing until I saw this. (Planned: Handjob, Trans, Creampie, BDSM, Anal Sex, Drugs, Female/Male domination, Footjob, Lesbian, Rape.)
If all Trans, BDSM, Drugs, Female/Male domination, Footjob, Lesbian and Rape content can be avoided, then I don't care that it exists in the game either.

Reactions: Lexie06

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Nice update
Thanks
No problem :)
I posted on this thread a while back but for some reason I didn't play the game. I got around for this version and I'm glad I did, it's got that wholesome vibe and all the girls are pretty hot, especially Hitomi with her massive tits.

The only small gripe I have is that some of the characters' faces look very similar to eachother, I'm on the gallery screen right now and to my untrained eye it feels like Julia, Akira and Aiko have basically the same face with only a slightly different haircut.

But don't mind me, at this point it's just cherrypicking and you only notice this if the characters are juxtaposed. If that's the only issue in your game you're in a really good shape, keep up the good work Dev !
You have no idea how nice it is to get this kind of comments ahah :) And about the face yeah I know... I'm using Honey Select 2 and there's 3 face preset that basically look very much the same, so I tried to use the face sliders to try to create unique face for everyone but I'm really bad at it, so they all ended up looking like Aliens or failed plastic surgery. So I chooses the preset that was looking the best :)
Thanks a lot for your comment!

Reactions: BigDaddyEarl

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
If all Trans, BDSM, Drugs, Female/Male domination, Footjob, Lesbian and Rape content can be avoided, then I don't care that it exists in the game either.
At first I wanted to make most things optional, but I realized that it's maybe not the good choice. So yes few will be optional (like trans for example), but not all of them. It's still my first game so I have lot to learn ahah. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
At first I wanted to make most things optional, but I realized that it's maybe not the good choice. So yes few will be optional (like trans for example), but not all of them. It's still my first game so I have lot to learn ahah. Thanks for your feedback! :)
Thanks for the reply.

I don't think I'm interested in a game with unavoidable rapes.

On the other hand, as you mentioned earlier, we can avoid all sex scenes with most of the girls (except the choseen one), focusing only on the LI that interests us (of the two there are). If one of the LIs doesn't have any of these fetishes (Trans, BDSM, Drugs, Female / Male domination, Lesbian and Rape) it's very possible that the game interests me. If not, possibly I'll look for another game.

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

I don't think I'm interested in a game with unavoidable rapes.

On the other hand, as you mentioned earlier, we can avoid all sex scenes with most of the girls (except the choseen one), focusing only on the LI that interests us (of the two there are). If one of the LIs doesn't have any of these fetishes (Trans, BDSM, Drugs, Female / Male domination, Lesbian and Rape) it's very possible that the game interests me. If not, possibly I'll look for another game.
First of all it was my mistake to add rape as planned tags, because at first I added it, because I had in mind the scenes ect... But when I think about it, it was really cheap way to add it in the game, and the story I had in mind evolved a bit, so I don't even think I'll add rape scenes. As for the LIs, it'll be kinda vanilla, there'll be few scenes that could contain Female/Male domination for example, but player will have the choice to be dominant/submissive.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First of all it was my mistake to add rape as planned tags, because at first I added it, because I had in mind the scenes ect... But when I think about it, it was really cheap way to add it in the game, and the story I had in mind evolved a bit, so I don't even think I'll add rape scenes. As for the LIs, it'll be kinda vanilla, there'll be few scenes that could contain Female/Male domination for example, but player will have the choice to be dominant/submissive.
It is good to know that rapes have disappeared from future plans.

I like that the relationship with LIs is mostly vanilla. I guess then I'll skip the domination scenes (and BDSM or lesbian if there are) using CTRL (can be used to skip scenes, right?). In my case, deciding if the MC is dominant or submissive is just deciding which path I'm going to skip, since I will absolutely not see it (although I usually choose to be dominant, actually since I don't watch the scenes, it doesn't really matter either). The same can be said for the BDSM, footjob or lesbian scenes, I will not watch them and use CTRL to skip them (although not being a harem game the lesbian scenes will annoy me a lot if they include the LI with which I want to have the ending, I'm not sure that I'm interested in the game if that happens).

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
It is good to know that rapes have disappeared from future plans.

I like that the relationship with LIs is mostly vanilla. I guess then I'll skip the domination scenes (and BDSM or lesbian if there are) using CTRL (can be used to skip scenes, right?). In my case, deciding if the MC is dominant or submissive is just deciding which path I'm going to skip, since I will absolutely not see it (although I usually choose to be dominant, actually since I don't watch the scenes, it doesn't really matter either). The same can be said for the BDSM, footjob or lesbian scenes, I will not watch them and use CTRL to skip them (although not being a harem game the lesbian scenes will annoy me a lot if they include the LI with which I want to have the ending, I'm not sure that I'm interested in the game if that happens).
Scenes could be skipped using CTRL! And ahah don't worry I don't plan to add Lesbian scenes to any of the LIs. And like I said Female/Male domination scenes with LIs will not be often at all, It'll stay mostly vanilla/romantic. The fetishes like BDSM etc... Will be before that the MC finally chooses his LI :) Then the game will be mostly focused on the romantic relationship of the player and his LI!

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Scenes could be skipped using CTRL! And ahah don't worry I don't plan to add Lesbian scenes to any of the LIs. And like I said Female/Male domination scenes with LIs will not be often at all, It'll stay mostly vanilla/romantic. The fetishes like BDSM etc... Will be before that the MC finally chooses his LI :) Then the game will be mostly focused on the romantic relationship of the player and his LI!
Thanks for the reply.

I'm quite strange playing, I don't like to develop any romantic or sexual relationship except with the LI that I will see the end. The rest of the characters, side or main, I prefer to ignore them as much as possible (at least sexually). I like that when I get to the point where I have to choose, there is only one option left as possible.

Reactions: qaywsx

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A New Horizon [v0.04] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 114 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 96 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote