Playbackis69

Nov 12, 2020
I am playing this game through Jioplay I worked fine for the game till 0.03 update but when I trying to play the latest version 0.04, It's crashing in my device.

Anyone have fix or solution for this issue?

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
i've gotten a parse script error as well, i have got the patch installed, it looks like that made mine break

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Just extracted game and put Patch.rpy into /games/scripts when I tried to load a previous save, game crashes - An eception has occurred:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\A New Horizon\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\ANewHorizon-0.04-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
A New Horizon V0.04 0.04
Thu Jun 03 13:37:25 2021
There was nothing in the OP to say you have to start a new game.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey I'm pretty sure the math's answer for 3 x 7 + 17 x 3 is 114? It wouldn't let me enter more than two numbers?
Edit... Never mind I don't think the mc was supposed to get them right lol :ROFLMAO:
First time played and really enjoyed it.. Sod harem, Sod N*r, Sod cuckold, Sod Bi/lesbianism!! Just give me more Julia :p NOT one other char has anything on her and I love the natural slow build to there relationship building up.
Love this story so far and I hope that future of this game keeps going the way it is (especially with Julia)
Please dev I implore you if you want to add a lesbian/bi content then at least leave Julia out of it (Or make it optional) and we can have a pure vanilla romance route with her without a third party being involved.
Anyway I like the story and look forward to the next release thanks Lexie06 (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie06

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I'm sorry about the old saves not working, I wonder why it does it... It worked with no problem before, maybe because I'm using another renpy version..? It's certainly related to this, I myself got the error when I first switched, but then it stopped. I'll investigate that for the new update, for the moment start the game from scratch, thankfully the game is not that long for the moment! I'll write it on the game's thread to make people aware! Sorry again about the inconvenience!
Hey I'm pretty sure the math's answer for 3 x 7 + 17 x 3 is 114? It wouldn't let me enter more than two numbers?
Edit... Never mind I don't think the mc was supposed to get them right lol :ROFLMAO:
First time played and really enjoyed it.. Sod harem, Sod N*r, Sod cuckold, Sod Bi/lesbianism!! Just give me more Julia :p NOT one other char has anything on her and I love the natural slow build to there relationship building up.
Love this story so far and I hope that future of this game keeps going the way it is (especially with Julia)
Please dev I implore you if you want to add a lesbian/bi content then at least leave Julia out of it (Or make it optional) and we can have a pure vanilla romance route with her without a third party being involved.
Anyway I like the story and look forward to the next release thanks Lexie06 (y)
(pretty sure it's 72! You need to do the x before the +)
Thanks a lot for your feedback, I'm glad that you like it!! I had no plan on adding lesbian/bi content to Julia, her route will be very focused on romance! And I always preferred slow building instead of sleeping with her in 20min of game play. And don't worry, lot more of Julia's content to come!

Reactions: MD27

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I am playing this game through Jioplay I worked fine for the game till 0.03 update but when I trying to play the latest version 0.04, It's crashing in my device.

Anyone have fix or solution for this issue?
v0.04 works fine with my Joiplay. i use the compressed version. try deleting your persistent file, don't patch with icspatch and don't enable the skip unseen button in game's preference.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Why's there a vaginal sex tag? A girl using a dildo doesn't count. Sex requires more than one person. Meh, not really impressed with using dream scenes so you have sexual content, either. Just gonna pass on future versions.

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Why's there a vaginal sex tag? A girl using a dildo doesn't count. Sex requires more than one person. Meh, not really impressed with using dream scenes so you have sexual content, either. Just gonna pass on future versions.
Well, I just followed the Tag Rules "Vaginal sex [Penetrating the vagina, (sex toys, tentacles, etc]".

I'm using dreams about Julia to build up the MC interest for her, not to impress anyone, like I said I'll not rush the relationship and make them have real sex between them in like 4 updates only, but well everyone has their own tastes, I'm sorry that the game doesn't interest you.

Reactions: x7CB
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote