Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Thans for the heads up now I can place game on ingore. Good look, it llooked promessing until I saw this. (Planned: Handjob, Trans, Creampie, BDSM, Anal Sex, Drugs, Female/Male domination, Footjob, Lesbian, Rape.)
Well the game can't please everyone, too bad but I respect your decision

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Thans for the heads up now I can place game on ingore. Good look, it llooked promessing until I saw this. (Planned: Handjob, Trans, Creampie, BDSM, Anal Sex, Drugs, Female/Male domination, Footjob, Lesbian, Rape.)
Holy Grammar Overload Batman! Someone didn't bother to proof read what they typed o_O
Can't tell if that's a legit comment, or a troll attempt
Surprised to see people draw lines at HJ, FJ, Anal, and Lesbian. Here we are :WaitWhat:

NøH9

Aug 22, 2018
Hello just finished the v0.02 nad well the story look interesting , im happy to have the same nationality as the mc lol somthing in common. Just one thing that annoying is that there a litle too many black screen but i guess i can do with that and well i hoped for the harem tag but that will not be still im looking for the next update :) thanks for your work !(sorry for my english)

Reactions: Lexie06

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hello just finished the v0.02 nad well the story look interesting , im happy to have the same nationality as the mc lol somthing in common. Just one thing that annoying is that there a litle too many black screen but i guess i can do with that and well i hoped for the harem tag but that will not be still im looking for the next update :) thanks for your work !(sorry for my english)
First of all thanks for your kind comment! :) I should've remove some of them but my PC is really not powerful at all so the scenes that should go here just makes my whole PC crash when I try to render them, and I found none others to replace them sadly... I'll really try to do something about it! And yep sorry but I don't plan on adding harem to the game sorry :( Thanks again for your kind comment! :)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
For a visual novel it was not very visual. I dont really like the art work tbh. I found the pauses very annoying. I dont like clicking to get four dots before the next screen appears or not which does happen a lot. With me the patch did not work. I wont be looking for an update. Bye and good luck.

NøH9

Aug 22, 2018
First of all thanks for your kind comment! :) I should've remove some of them but my PC is really not powerful at all so the scenes that should go here just makes my whole PC crash when I try to render them, and I found none others to replace them sadly... I'll really try to do something about it! And yep sorry but I don't plan on adding harem to the game sorry :( Thanks again for your kind comment! :)
Well thanks for reading and reacting to my comment im sorry that your pc is not enough , and im not just kind lol your work make me have a good time that's why i thanks you :) and "Bon courage pour la suite" (sorry but in englis its "good luck" but i think is more hard work so i write in french)

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Well thanks for reading and reacting to my comment im sorry that your pc is not enough , and im not just kind lol your work make me have a good time that's why i thanks you :) and "Bon courage pour la suite" (sorry but in englis its "good luck" but i think is more hard work so i write in french)
It's fine I'll find solutions to remove those ugly black screens! I'm really glad that you enjoyed my game! I'm gonna continue to work the hardest possible to make the most people possible enjoy my game! :) Merci beaucoup ça fait plaisir de voir un autre français ahah :D

Reactions: NøH9

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Lexie06 You say in the game that school cut staff significantly and not just the mc was "fired". And it's because of monetary issues. And I put fired in quotes, because if they cut staff because of budget issue, that's not being fired. The mc was laid off. And there is a big fucking difference between being fired and being laid off. When you're fired, it's because you fucked up and did something wrong. According to your story he was laid off so he doesn't need to hide it. He did nothing wrong. Getting laid off is fucking normal in this day and age. Either they can't afford you anymore(public sector, generally, like being a school teacher) or they want to increase profits at your expense(doesn't apply to the mc). Being laid off is not embarrassing or something to hide. It's normal in this day and age and it doesn't mean you did anything wrong.

Reactions: Faptime

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Lexie06 You say in the game that school cut staff significantly and not just the mc was "fired". And it's because of monetary issues. And I put fired in quotes, because if they cut staff because of budget issue, that's not being fired. The mc was laid off. And there is a big fucking difference between being fired and being laid off. When you're fired, it's because you fucked up and did something wrong. According to your story he was laid off so he doesn't need to hide it. He did nothing wrong. Getting laid off is fucking normal in this day and age. Either they can't afford you anymore(public sector, generally, like being a school teacher) or they want to increase profits at your expense(doesn't apply to the mc). Being laid off is not embarrassing or something to hide. It's normal in this day and age and it doesn't mean you did anything wrong.
It was just a poor choice of word from me since I'm not native English speaker. Even if you're not fired from real, telling your family that you lost your job is not something easy, that's why. Maybe you'd have no problem to tell your family if you're laid off but not everyone would react the same

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It was just a poor choice of word from me since I'm not native English speaker. Even if you're not fired from real, telling your family that you lost your job is not something easy, that's why. Maybe you'd have no problem to tell your family if you're laid off but not everyone would react the same
Yes, but telling a future employer is. His fear of telling a potential employer is fucking weird. Getting laid off is just life nowadays, has been since the 90's. It has no negative stigma attached to your potential employer. You get fired when you fucked up, you get laid off when they were cutting staff, and that's not on you, and does not prevent potential employers from considering hiring you.

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Yes, but telling a future employer is. His fear of telling a potential employer is fucking weird. Getting laid off is just life nowadays, has been since the 90's. It has no negative stigma attached to your potential employer. You get fired when you fucked up, you get laid off when they were cutting staff, and that's not on you, and does not prevent potential employers from considering hiring you.
Yeah but some people can be pretty anxious about it and would prefer to keep it hidden, even tho like you said, it's not a big shame, it's not like you really fucked something up. But we all have different personalities after all. But thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it! :)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah but some people can be pretty anxious about it and would prefer to keep it hidden, even tho like you said, it's not a big shame, it's not like you really fucked something up. But we all have different personalities after all. But thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it! :)
It just bothers me that he hides it from an employer because that's a good way to get fired. Lying on a job application is a fireable offense. Saying I got laid off, generally doesn't your job prospects.

I mean, personally, I'd hide it from my family too, cause the they're the type of people to look down their nose at me even when I didn't do anything wrong. Heaven forfend I should lose my job even if I didn't do anything wrong.

Lexie06

Dev of "A New Horizon"
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
It just bothers me that he hides it from an employer because that's a good way to get fired. Lying on a job application is a fireable offense. Saying I got laid off, generally doesn't your job prospects.

I mean, personally, I'd hide it from my family too, cause the they're the type of people to look down their nose at me even when I didn't do anything wrong. Heaven forfend I should lose my job even if I didn't do anything wrong.
Yep you're right, it's my first game and I never wrote anything before so I'm not really good at it as you can see, I can make really dumb mistakes ahah. But I really appreciate you pointing at the mistakes that I made, so I'll be sure to avoid this kind of mistake again! :)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yep you're right, it's my first game and I never wrote anything before so I'm not really good at it as you can see, I can make really dumb mistakes ahah. But I really appreciate you pointing at the mistakes that I made, so I'll be sure to avoid this kind of mistake again! :)
Well if you want, I can read over your scripts and give some help there. I'm real good at dialogue and narration, particularly at making conversations seem natural and realistic which seems to be a real problem in this genre(no offense to anyone in particular, so far yours don't seem so bad compared to the stilted dialogue I've seen in others, though granted it could use a bit of work but it's pretty good compared to many, and I don't mean because of engrish, but because in many they seem to have no idea how to have a natural conversation which is the same in both engrish and english alike, melody, as much I enjoy that one, is cringe worthy at times the way they talk to eachother). So if you want a hand you can send the scripts to me and I can do rewrites.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Lexie06 liking the game so far (MC is about to start his first day of work) but can we please talk about MC's look?

Screenshot_2021-05-03_214109.jpg

First, let's get that boy a haircut. A shorter style will do wonders for him.

Second, a white button-up shirt...fully buttoned up? Puh-lease! He looks like he wants to talk to me about the Savior Jesus Christ our Lord.

Unbutton those top two buttons, son, and put on a vest. Roll up those sleeves a bit.

With those changes, he'll be looking much better.

queer-eye.jpg

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I'm looking forward to playing the next update. Things are starting to get interesting!

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm looking forward to playing the next update. Things are starting to get interesting!
I hope so. I been doing some rewrite work on this. And I think it's pretty good, granted I haven't done has much as I should have, my apologies to the dev for that. But I got some, sort of, bad news lately and it hit me pretty hard, and I haven't handled it well. I've been on serious bender ever since. I plan on shutting it down within the next few days and getting some serious work done and bang out everything up to the end of .2. And hopefully y'all will like the changes. Again my apologies to the dev. I should've done more by now but...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote