Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Below a number of my "Gameplays"
I hope that they will be helpful as guides for the game
(Please use Meushi Bug Fix as there seem to be a growing number of unfixed bugs
Also this will unlock gallery image #29).

Just started the game and Fuck me.... why does Rebecca have to be so fucking cute?

I am already eyes deep in characters who need my love with Ashley, Jenny, Valery, and Jade.

Fuck it, I guess I'll just have to love them all?!

Edit:
Actually, never mind, it looks like there are ALOT of branching paths in the game, and it requires multiple playthroughs to get everything....
Anyone know what girls are on what paths?
Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jade/Jenny, Valery(Jenny), Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Valery(Ashley) , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Other possible paths involve Elizabeth , Aurora and Vicky.
And solo paths for Jade and Rebecca.

Due updates I now believe Sung-Ji is to be a viable second choice. Edited 17:May:22

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p

NB .
Use "AOA-Gameplay_C-3 Gold(Vicky-Val-Jen)" to sit with Vicky at the Cinema.

23 JUNE UPDATE.
*** As TLG has NOT released a "Fix" for Chapter 5 ! I have used Meushi "Hotfix" from the OP ***
I highly recommend the use of the "Hotfix" to play A.O.A.

As per normal, End of Chapter save are included.
All gallery images unlocked.
Good Luck and enjoy the game.

Last edited:

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
That was incredible two chapters. 11/10 visuals. I also like the fact that choices do matter but I also hate it cause I have to choose one, and while Jenny is my main waifu, fcking hell almost every other FMC are all lovely and have unique personalities. I saw harem as part of the genre but I'm not sure how it would be implemented so I'll stick to Jenny for now. Superb story especially now that we know their backstories, especially Jenny is now opening up. I like Jenny on chapter 1 because she's fcking hot plus she helped MC so it's not all bad, and we owe Dylan one and now that we know her more, I love her more. Of course, it's not all sunshine and rainbows, shits about to happen especially to Valery and Jenny that might impact us and others that she helped.

And I noticed something that I am sure nobody has noticed yet, something that was not implied in the story. Just kidding. Well considering the clues given in the story, I assume the MC really is Dylan. I based on the clues; they look alike, MC doesn't look like his dad as implied by other characters then his dad just saying that he got his looks from his mother. HOWEVER, there is also faults with this 'theory', MC seemed to have childhood memories like his friendship with Ashley but that's about it as we know little of MCs background. Would love to hear your thoughts on this one, maybe I overlook other clues or maybe I'm just assuming things.

Anyways, Jenny with brain cancer, I know those things are deadly and have 30% chance of coming back, please for the love of God don't kill her dear developer.

All in all great game, guess another gem to support on Patreon.

Last edited:

stukablyat

Jan 10, 2021
So is anyone else unable to get past the shopping? I do all the interactions, but then nothing happens and the button to advance time is broken too.
I'll assume you installed the mods? I also have the same issue on my playthrough. I removed the mod completely and was the only way to fix it in my experience.

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
Another great chapter. I'm loving the bits of the girls' backstories we're getting. It just makes it harder to choose among them. Even though Jenny is clearly The One.

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
How much time will it take (on an average) for this game to get completed if everything goes at the pace as it is going right now . I can not take this wait after playing 1 chapter and then waiting for another

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
How much time will it take (on an average) for this game to get completed if everything goes at the pace as it is going right now . I can not take this wait after playing 1 chapter and then waiting for another
Every game is gonna take quite a bit of time in order to successfully get each render, animation, and scene and that's not to mention needing to have the storytelling aspect of it down; update frequency depends on the amount of support a dev gets and their own personal schedule. A good majority of the games are going to be in the development phase. Telling yourself not to play the games that are still in development is unnecessarily depriving you of an experience.

If you're that adamant, just check games with a completed tag

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
many games were abandoned before completing
consider all arts, writing,bugs, scripts and everything else - most of games were still in development after more than two years
i think this game would be completed after 15- 25 months - developing game is hard work - imagine you doing one animation 8 hrs and Daz crashes

Reactions: Aelth

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
Load my last save file and get the error message. Load any previous save files and when a scene transition happens it goes straight to the main menu. All the files are up to date so I don't know why this keeps happening, I really don't want to have to start over.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Anyone Please Add Walthrough or Guide of Chapter 2 of this game. There are choices under choices which gets some points for some girl while others don't give anything. Also choices decide on which route you will go i.e. with Jenny or with Ashley so please somebody add Walkthrough or guide of chapter 2 of this game as fast as possible. Thanks in advance for them.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
i'm stuck after shopping with everyone, right after the restaurant scene, seen all scenes and I believe I need to click on the clock right?. Well nothing happens. Is the chapter over, is there nothing else, or bug?

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes