frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah I didn't do anything with Jade or anything with Rebecca, and on the roof, it asked me if she was the one, of course I chose yes, so I'm guessing and assuming I'm on the right path for a hopeful solo route with Ash.
I would say yes you are. If you had one of the variables that stopped the solo route with Ashley you wouldn't have gotten the ability to choose "She is the one"

Sep 3, 2020
@ Vidal

I'm actually glad it's progressing more slowly - it makes it feel more realistic. Depending on your choices in that dressing room scene, the MC will try to kiss Jenny at one point and she'll stop him and say she wants it too, but not now (I think because of the other girls in the store at the time). But I feel ya at the same time - I'm looking forward to scenes with her. Easily the best looking waifu I've ever seen.

The only thing I don't like with her is how she behaves a little weird and I assume that's intentional by the dev - like when they're in the restaurant and she talks up MC to Ashley...wtf is up with that. It's just weird. That's why I'm open to checking out other girls since her character gives mixed signals. Or in Chapter 1 where she just meets you and is willing to take most of her clothes off in front of MC - those two scenes are just...off. But I'm going to roll with it and hope things make more sense as we get to know her character better.
I agree with you completely I don't know if you saw my comment about that scene when they're in the

restaurant and she talks up MC to Ashley

I was like what the fuck is Jenny doing I told her I did not like Ashley

when we were out on our date

and I keep telling Jenny I like her and her alone I wish she would stop forcing the other girls on me

I'm a person not a toy she can share with her friends

Reactions: Razrback16

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Hmm... I d/l the newest version, installed the mod and loaded my ooold save (from the very first release), and got this screen not long after starting with Ch.1:
432482347.jpg

I take it that i must either uinstall the mod or start a new game with the mod, right?

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
Game still ends at CH1 for me, what am I missing?
You need an updated mod or fresh save, most likely your current save file is corrupted.
Try new game and fast forward through story, if it stays "blocking" the acces to chapter 2, you for sure have an outdated mod installed that is preventing you from advancing in the story.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I agree with you completely I don't know if you saw my comment about that scene when they're in the

restaurant and she talks up MC to Ashley

I was like what the fuck is Jenny doing I told her I did not like Ashley

when we were out on our date

and I keep telling Jenny I like her and her alone I wish she would stop forcing the other girls on me

I'm a person not a toy she can share with her friends
Ya that's why I'm open to checking things out with some of the other girls while continuing my pursuit of Jenny. When a girl gives me mixed signals, I look around and see what else is out there. :D

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Sorry for a dumb question here guys, but maybe someone can help me out - so I've got the original Chapter 2 download from like 2 weeks ago (the beta I believe)...do I just need to download the gold patch that scrappy linked above, or do I need something else as well as I know there was a 'public release' also...?

I'm basically just trying to avoid downloading ~4GB if there's a smaller patch that includes the public / gold content for chapter 2.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Here the gold version of the game
MEGA

If you don't want to download the entire game again then download just the gold patch

I've also updated my mod for this game here
Damn it i can't download the gold edition from mega :eek:

Gonna need to wait for OP to get updated with Gold Edition links...

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Are there any other scenes besides Jade on this one? I think there's a minor one with Jenny, Valery and Rebecca in the change room and a choice with Ashley. I think that's it, right?

Not much really changed from the Beta build.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
One of the most interesting things about this game are the girls backstories. From what I have surmised, Jenny has brought you to the Academy to help fix your life but also the ladies. Why? That's the $64,000 question. Also Jenny's scumbag, mother fucker, used tampon of a brother needs to repeatedly fucked by a rhino's horn!
But I digress.
The one critique I could level at the game is the MC's comical cock, but that is a nitpick. I lived through DoD, A struggle with sin, and Battle for Luvia, I'll live through this. Its just an unnecessary and unrealistic component of a drama driven game.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
CH 2 Public R1 Torrent
.torrent WORKUPLOAD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are awesome. Love torrents, happy to seed to help out, too.
And if the dev reads this thread, let us all know when you sell the game on Steam - I will be happy to buy it.

Someone should put a link to the torrent in the OP.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Below a number of my "Gameplays"
I hope that they will be helpful as guides for the game
(Please use Meushi Bug Fix as there seem to be a growing number of unfixed bugs
Also this will unlock gallery image #29).

Just started the game and Fuck me.... why does Rebecca have to be so fucking cute?

I am already eyes deep in characters who need my love with Ashley, Jenny, Valery, and Jade.

Fuck it, I guess I'll just have to love them all?!

Edit:
Actually, never mind, it looks like there are ALOT of branching paths in the game, and it requires multiple playthroughs to get everything....
Anyone know what girls are on what paths?
Sit down take some deep breaths.
As of now the top paths are:-
Jenny, Jade/Jenny, Valery(Jenny), Jenny/ Rebecca
Ashley, Ashley/jade, Valery(Ashley) , Ashley/ Rebecca.

Other possible paths involve Elizabeth , Aurora and Vicky.
And solo paths for Jade and Rebecca.

Due updates I now believe Sung-Ji is to be a viable second choice. Edited 17:May:22

Also for the time being the following paths are Not viable

Jenny/Ashley, Jade/Valery, Jade/Rebecca and Valery/Rebecca.

Please take two Aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:p

NB .
Use "AOA-Gameplay_C-3 Gold(Vicky-Val-Jen)" to sit with Vicky at the Cinema.

23 JUNE UPDATE.
*** As TLG has NOT released a "Fix" for Chapter 5 ! I have used Meushi "Hotfix" from the OP ***
I highly recommend the use of the "Hotfix" to play A.O.A.

As per normal, End of Chapter save are included.
All gallery images unlocked.
Good Luck and enjoy the game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes